I am a huge fan of Rosewood, having stayed at several of their properties from San Miguel de Allende to Vancouver to the Carlyle in NY... My husband and I just recently treated his mother and aunt to a night at The Mansion post opera. I feel like I can write this review as we checked them in and spent quite a bit of time in their room. I can't argue the fact that the exterior and location of the property is amazing....just beautiful! The staff from the valet to the front desk are wonderful...make you feel so at home. My issue with the property, based on the nightly room rate, is the wear and tear.... dirty and torn carpet in the hallways.....significant paint scratches in the room...the sitting areas outside the elevators worn and tattered with marks or rips in the chairs... being very picky I have to point out the area around the exterior elevator buttons worn as well. I understand this is presently not rated 5* but there is no reason it shouldn't be. My overall feeling was it was hanging on to its glamour days from the 80's..... My critique aside my mother in law did say the beds were extremely comfortable!
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel Dallas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most celebrated hotel and restaurant in Texas. Personalized service with residential style: geared toward celebrations, leisure travel and business travel. Renowned Mansion Restaurant featuring contemporary American cuisine with modern French influences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.