This is one of our favorite hotels to stay.
We go up to Dallas on a fairly frequent basis and invariably stay at the Mansion. And we love everything about it. It is quiet, only 6 floors or so, never seems crowded. The place is immaculate. The rooms a great size and the suites gorgeous.(interestingly the room movie selection is one of the best we have encountered) Service impeccable. Staff very friendly and helpful. Wonderful bar. Restaurant is one of the best in Dallas.
Exercise room has most everything that one needs. It has a lot of classy touches .
Like cider and cookies on arrival. It is fairly well situated abutting downtown but not in it and close to a variety of great restaurants.
It has an old fashioned charm in a quiet discrete upscale modern hotel.
In our opinion this is one of the best in the US. It rivals anything in the Relais or luxury collection.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel Dallas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most celebrated hotel and restaurant in Texas. Personalized service with residential style: geared toward celebrations, leisure travel and business travel. Renowned Mansion Restaurant featuring contemporary American cuisine with modern French influences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.