One of my clients set me up in the Presidential suite in the hotel (room 706). It had a nice kitchen, living room, dining room, and separate bedroom, as well as a piano. While I didn't stay very long in the room, it was comfortable and the bed was cozy. Bar downstairs is great, and they had a band playing. While I missed the breakfast brunch, I was down there early and breakfast was very good. Overall service at the hotel was pleasant and attentive. When I need a non-allergenic pillow, it showed up to my room 5 min later. I will definitely stay there when I am in Dallas again. Also, did a visit to the JFK spot downtown and highly recommend it. Prepare to spend at least an hour on the tour of the 6th floor book depository where Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK from the window.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel Dallas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most celebrated hotel and restaurant in Texas. Personalized service with residential style: geared toward celebrations, leisure travel and business travel. Renowned Mansion Restaurant featuring contemporary American cuisine with modern French influences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Venere, Tingo and Orbitz so you can book your Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.