Visited Dallas for Business in October and had the opportunity to stay at the Mansion, where I haven't stayed in a number of years, as I've not had the need to go to Dallas until October. The service, rooms and everything about this hotel are top notch, from the valets to the front desk staff to the amenities in the room. Our suite had been redecorated since my last stay, but still in very good taste and comfortable. The location is terrific - very serene and secluded - not always the most convenient for getting to meetings downtown especially now with some of the roads under construction (on Maple and around that area) but worth the inconvenience for the comfort and luxury of this hotel. The restaurant here is spectacular - in food, service and ambiance. This remains my hotel of choice when visiting the Dallas area.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel
- Rosewood Mansion On Turtle Creek Hotel Dallas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The most celebrated hotel and restaurant in Texas. Personalized service with residential style: geared toward celebrations, leisure travel and business travel. Renowned Mansion Restaurant featuring contemporary American cuisine with modern French influences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, EasyToBook, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.