This Westin is fine, but nothing special. The bed was comfortable-- the most important thing. And there were good outlets to plug in electronics. But the common areas (lobby, bar, etc) are nicer than the rooms themselves, which are a bit tired and dated. There have to be better hotels to stay at in Dallas that have more recently renovated and comfortable rooms.
Also, a side comment, but they have a Keurig machine and Starbucks coffee in the room for free. But I don't drink coffee. Meanwhile, they have a cheap brand of water that cost a ridiculous amount as they do in hotels like $5. At least Marriott started having Fiji water in their rooms. I just don't understand why you have a premium brand like Starbucks for coffee drinkers and don't care about water drinkers? Especially for a hotel brand that likes to bill itself as health conscious... then give away some water without charging for it and have a good brand.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Park Central Hotel
- The Westin Park Central Hotel Dallas
- Westin Park Central
- Westin Hotel Dallas
- Westin Dallas
- Dallas Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Park Central is near North Park Mall, The Galleria Dallas, Dallas Arts District, and several corporate headquarters. Our hotel has 42,000 sq ft of meeting space and free area transportation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Dallas Park Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.