“I was very disappointed in the room. It was clean but had a...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Market Center Dallas

Save Saved
You added Days Inn Market Center Dallas to your Saves list
Days Inn Market Center Dallas
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2026 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207-3319 (Formerly Ramada Limited Dallas Market Center)   |
Ranked #105 of 188 hotels in Dallas

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Euless, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The motel has clean rooms, comfy beds and friendly front desk staff. I had a great night and made it to my early morning job interview at Parkland Hospital, just in time. The motel is also in close proximity to down town Dallas and all the other hospitals in the hospital district and has a Denny's in the same parking lot.

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms are good and quiet
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
DaysInnDallas, General Manager at Days Inn Market Center Dallas, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Dear Patrick,

The staff at the Days Inn Market Center would like to thank you for your compliments on TripAdvisor. We at the Days Inn Market Center Dallas strives to give the best customer service and quality to each of our guests. We know as a traveler you have many hotel options to choose from. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with an exceptional stay. If there is anything you would like us to improve on, please e-mail your concerns to info@daysinn-dallas.com

Days Inn Management
Hemel Hempstead
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

Well, you've already guessed my issue with this Inn. What can I say, we stayed here for one night and I'm glad it was only 1 night. We arrived late, put cases in room and went to bed. In the morning I awoke, threw back the sheet and saw the dead cockroach in my bed. I'm not a adverse to bugs but I draw the line at sharing with them when I am not camping!! On further inspection, the bug had at least been dead when I got into bed but what on earth were the cleaning staff doing when they made the bed??? I took a photo of it and told reception when we went to breakfast. The receptionist looked at it and said "ahhh that's only a cricket" I informed her it was definitely a cockroach, and all I got was a shrug of the shoulder, not even an apology. I didn't like the inference either that I don't know my cockroaches from my crickets! Will never stay here again - and it is not exactly central either.

Room Tip: Book another Days Inn
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Days Inn Market Center Dallas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Market Center Dallas

Address: 2026 Market Center Blvd, Dallas, TX 75207-3319 (Formerly Ramada Limited Dallas Market Center)
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
Ranked #105 of 188 hotels in Dallas
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Market Center Dallas 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Days Inn Market Center Dallas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Market Center Dallas Hotel Dallas
Ramada Dallas
Dallas Ramada

If you own or manage Days Inn Market Center Dallas, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.