“Weekend” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Dallas Hotel

You added Renaissance Dallas Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance Dallas Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2222 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207 (Northwest Dallas-love Field)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #35 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Arkansas
“Weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Love this hotel. Sometimes the price makes it prohibitive but have managed to get a good price several times. Beds are soooo comfortable and I really enjoy the red arm chairs. Very conveniently located to the American Airlines Center for concerts.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Renaissance D, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Renaissance Dallas hotel. We are so glad your stays with us are always so enjoyable and we look forward to welcoming you back at a future date!

All the Best,

Mark Woelffer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
San Antonio,Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stayed overnight on a business trip here. Room was excellent. Great linens and towels. Definitely a step up! Room was very clean. Restaurant on site was fantastic! I highly recommend the grilled salmon. All staff were friendly, super helpful and accommodating. Only one minor and I do mean minor suggestion. I looked and looked for the hair dryer. Looked almost every where. Couldnt find it until I went to retrieve clothes from the closet. On my way out. There it was neatly in a bag tucked behind the iron. I would suggest it be placed somewhere more readily found. Would return to the hotel . Staff are super !

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Renaissance D, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Your comments about your stay made me smile. We know it's the little things that make your stay more comfortable and I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our staff, our food and your room. I am sorry you did not find the hair dryer until you were ready to leave the hotel. I will definitely look at placing the hair dryer in a different place so that it will be easier for our guests to locate it!

Hope to see you again soon,

Austin, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Overall it was a pretty good stay. I wish I had been notified in advanced about the renovations to the front of the hotel. Then when I arrived in my room the bathroom tub had hair in it and one of the outlets on the lamp didn't work. I asked them to come back and fix it. I was there 3 nights and they never did fix the outlet. There were certain things that I expected from the hotel that I didn't quite get. The Renaissance is a lifestyle brand hotel so I expected the staff to be a little more forthcoming about what was going on in the area. The night audit team was great! Gave me some great recommendations as to where to eat in the early morning hours. Day time staff wasn't as great as I would have expected and not the most accommodating. I asked for some silverware and the operator made it sound like it was a huge inconvenience for them. I stay at hotels often but this was my friends' first time staying at a nice full service hotel and it just didn't meet the expectations. The Dallas skyline though was very nice from my room.

Room Tip: Ask for a middle room with a city view on a high floor.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Renaissance D, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues with your bathroom and your electrical outlet. We want you to know that the comments we receive from guests are taken seriously and we have relayed your comments to our Housekeeping Supervisor and Director of Engineering. However, I am delighted that you enjoyed our overnight team and I'll be sure to share your comments with them.

Again, we hope you will accept our sincere aplogies for this lapse in service and hope you will give us another opportunity to redeem ourselves the next time you are in Dallas!

All the Best,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

The lobby has a nice feel to it and the associates was very helpful and smiling upon my arrival. The pool area was very clean and I enjoyed my midday swims.My room had the greatest view and I was able to see entire Dallas skyline 180 degree.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
home
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Excellent service from check-in to check-out. The staff is very friendly, ensuring every need is met. Rooms are appropriately large and very comfortable, and the breakfast is top notch. I will stay again anytime I'm in Dallas!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Lubbock, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

This was definitely one of the nicer hotels I've stayed at for a surprisingly affordable rate! I didn't get to check out the exercise facilities or the pool area, but the room was quiet and comfortable, and the parking was cheaper than the surrounding hotels. The elevators were a little nerve-racking, but maybe because we were on the top floor and it moved so fast.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

This hotel was having some renovations carried out at the front of the property, but this didn't disturb us. Staff very welcoming and we had a great breakfast in the club lounge. Lovely clean room, great views also. We ate a lovely brew pub nearby, close to freeway so easy access for travelers.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Renaissance Dallas Hotel? Share your experiences!