“FALL TOY PREVIEW SHOW” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Dallas Hotel

Save Saved
You added Renaissance Dallas Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance Dallas Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2222 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207 (Northwest Dallas-love Field)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #29 of 188 Hotels in Dallas
Los Angeles, California
“FALL TOY PREVIEW SHOW”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a very good hotel, very clean good service, people at front desk very nice and helpful,all the stuff in restaurant to, very nice.
the rooms are good size, rooms,
this hotel is perfect and very close to Market center, we went there for the "FALL TOY PREVIEW SHOW".
For people that need to travel and go to show to show, this is a perfect hotel.

Room Tip: corner rooms are large
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Renaissance D, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
Thanks for staying here during the Fall Toy Preview Show. We appreciate the opportunity to welcome our Toy Market guests and appreciate the business. We look forward to welcoming you again when you return to Dallas!

Warm Regards,

Mark Woelffer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (151)
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

Went here this past weekend to take daughter to a concert and stayed here. Upon entering the hotel, you know you have arrived somewhere nice. Could not easily find the front desk but after I did, the lady was very nice and helpful. Rooms are nice and beds are comfortable. If you get an even numbered room, you overlook the downtown area which is very pretty at night. Definitely would stay here again!

Room Tip: Get an even numbered room if you would like a room with a view of downtown. I would also recommend...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Renaissance D, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. i am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and our service. We know it's the little things that make your stay more comfortable!

Hope to see you again soon,

Houston
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed here while at a conference this weekend. Beautiful place. The staff wasn't as friendly as they could be, but they weren't particularly unfriendly either. The rooms are a nice size and we were placed on the 29th floor...I like the higher floors because you get a great view and we had a great view. They're doing construction on the outside, I think, but that didn't affect us in any way. Fine hotel. Be prepared to pay for self parking unless you valet.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We pride ourselves on our service and will make sure that, in the future, our staff is as friendly and welcoming as they are known to be. All of us at the Renaissance are passionate about hospitality and we hope to see you again soon!

All the Best,

Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The stay (5 nights on business) in this hotel was a pleasure. The ambiance of the lobby is elegant, achieved by a subdued execution of restrained luxury. The staff are delightful and welcoming. The rooms are generously proportioned and spotlessly maintained with the superior bed amenities one would expect and hope for. The concierge lounge is serviced by two attendants (all commendably pleasant) at all times and run well, offering the expected repast with a superior flair. The restaurant was outstanding and reasonably priced - a dining experience rather than just a meal. It is an aesthetically pleasing space and ambiance. Care was obviously taken with the food concept and preparation on a varied and interesting menu. Service was flawless. For one who spends upwards of 100 nights a year in Marriott hotels around the world, I was completely satisfied. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2013
Renaissance D, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay with us. I am happy to hear that our associates in the Club Lounge helped you to enjoy your stay. I was also pleased to hear how much you enjoyed our restaurant. I look forward to having you stay with us again!

Take Care,

Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is the hotel that I stay at when I conduct business in Dallas. The rooms are nice and the service is great. The restaurant in the lobby area makes great drinks and the food Is very good. The location is close to down town and easy to get to. I will continue to stay here for my business needs.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Renaissance D, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Just wanted to thank you for choosing to stay with us when you come to Dallas. We are fortunate to have so many great reviews on Tripadvisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. Hope to see you again soon!

Take Care,

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times while in Dallas on business and it is certainly my favorite Marriott property in the area. The hotel has a nice, clean and modern design. The staff is helpful and friendly. The Executive Lounge features an excellent breakfast and evening snack selection and the staff could not be more helpful. Many of the rooms face downtown and have an excellent view. The Asador restaurant has great, fresh food. It's quality is better than expected at a hotel restaurant but is priced accordingly. The location has little within walking distance but there are several great areas of dining, shopping, and nightlife within a very short drive or taxi ride.

The hotel is currently undergoing an expansion of the event space which has made parking a bit of a challenge. However, the great staff and amenities make it worth the hassle. The fitness area could use updating but I understand this is in the works as part of planned renovations.

Room Tip: The view from rooms facing downtown is excellent.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write your heartfelt review. I was delighted to read that we are your favorite Marriott hotel in the area! I am so glad you experienced our caring service, great food, and wonderful amenities. If there is anything else we can do to enhance our service, please let us know. We are always listening to our guests.

Looking forward to having you stay with us again,

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed here for business in May and I must say, I LOVED it! I plan on going back in a few weeks. I was greeted by a wonderful valet, check in was a breeze and I was upgraded to a junior suite due to my husband’s Platinum Marriott status. I thought it was rather kind since he was not there with me and they did it out of pure courtesy. The hotel has unique furniture, awesome ambiance, beautiful restaurant, updated gym and awesome concierge floor with full breakfast and 180 degree view of Dallas. My room was spectacular on the 27th floor, bedding, bathroom, views and turn-down service was amazing! I was so excited to take advantage of the rooftop pool but it was lacking character, wish there was a bar and more greenery to make up for the lack of view. Other than that no complaints.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade if you are there on a weekday.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful comments about your stay with us! I am so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your stay and am delighted that you plan to stay with us again very soon. We enjoyed taking care of you!

Thanks again,

Mark Woelffer

Been to Renaissance Dallas Hotel? Share your experiences!