“Wow. It was a great stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Dallas Hotel

You added Renaissance Dallas Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance Dallas Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2222 Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, TX 75207 (Northwest Dallas-love Field)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #33 of 188 Hotels in Dallas
home
“Wow. It was a great stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

WOW. I did not want to like this place before I got there. I have a smaller hotel in Dallas I normally stay at. This time was with the kids and with breakfast and parking included it was a better deal. I was impressed. The service was excellent, from the valet, bartender, front desk and security (i will get to that later). Rooms were spacious and breakfast was wonderful. The valet's were really helpful and personable. I have seen some complaints about parking and the cost, I don't think you should complain after the fact. I do think you should do your research beforehand on the extras.
I did forget my ipad in the room and called from the airport. The manager and lost prevention found it in the room, called me, and overnighted it to me. Got to love the honesty. I am now a raving fan!

Room Tip: ask for city view on a high floor.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Renaissance D, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
I am so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! We're glad you experienced our caring service and great hotel amenities. In addition, I an delighted that we were able to recover your IPad and send it to you! We look forward to having you stay with us again if travels bring you back to the Dallas area.
All the Best,
Mark Woelffer

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Love, love, Loved this hotel. We stayed here for Mary Kay Seminar. The hotel staff was very knowledgeable and very accommodating! The restaurant is the lobby was great; not that pricey! This hotel was super awesome! Great location. The housekeeping staff were also the best and on point! This hotel is in immaculate condition!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am delighted you enjoyed our restaurant! We are fortunate to receive so many great comments on the food and service. I am also happy to hear you enjoyed the cleanliness of our hotel and I will let our Housekeeping department know about your kind words. We always enjoy hosting the Mary Kay delegates every year and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Warm Regards,
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

We stay at this hotel every year during Mary Kay Seminar. The staff is always so wonderfully friendly and accomodating, whether they are bringing more hangers, coffee, checking bags, etc. Clean rooms! My favorite thing about the room is the abundance of mirrors! I love that there's a vanity in the bathroom, outside the bathroom, and in the main area of the room. So important when 4 women are sharing a room for 4 days! Beds are a littler firmer than I personally find comfortable but I still sleep well. A/C works great! Always a pleasure to come back year in and year out. We also hold banquets here during our stay and the food is always great, wait staff helpful, and set up is beautiful!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay at the Renaissance Dallas hotel every year during the Mary Kay convention. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your hotel room. We get many compliments about the convenience of our bathroom setup. It is very helpful to have two sinks- one inside the bathroom and one outside the bathroom as well. Families also enjoy this setup! I will also let our Banquet team know of your kind comments regarding your banquets every year. We have a wonderful, experienced banquet team who take pride in their food and service to our guests!

We look forward to seeing you again next year,

Farmers Branch, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

Stayed here over the past weekend and the staff was as amazing as always.

The one downer for me is the rooftop swimming pool. It should have an amazing view of the city but it's enclosed by the cement wall so unless you risk an awful fall to sneak a peek of the Dallas skyline, you're out of luck.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your feedback regarding our rooftop pool. Many of our guests greatly enjoy being able to swim on the "rooftop" of our hotel and we always look for ways to enhance their experience! We are always listening to our guests and hope to welcome you back soon in the true Renaissance spirit of hospitality!

Colorado Springs, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

We stayed at the Renaissance over night before hitting an early flight out of Dallas Love Field. Beds were very comfortable and clean with ample room (not large) for the three of us. Customer service at the front desk was quick and friendly and they were spectacular in providing us an AWESOME view of downtown. Our 8yr old loved the infamous flashing ball and skyline... A memorable end to the trip. The pool on the rooftop was nice but would have been spectacular to have had a view. Self parking was close although did cost $14 a night. Very close access to Love field as well.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Your comments about your stay made me smile. I am delighted you enjoyed our clean rooms and our hospitality. I am pleased also you enjoyed the view of downtown from your room. Many of our guests call it the "Million Dollar View" of downtown. We hope you and your family will visit again soon!

Take Care,

Obfelden
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

The rooms were not very clean but spacious. Staff was nice but not too friendly. Everybody seemed to be a little stressed out as thousands of mary kay ladies entered the city when we were there. Pool on rooftop is nice and warm but unfortunately there is no possibility to have a look towards the city from there. At checkout they charged us two parking fees for our one car just as we had booked two rooms - but they corrected without any problem.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try to make sure that all our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. I will give your feedback to our team so that we can make the necessary improvements in the future.

I hope that next time you are in the area that you will consider staying with us once again.

Warm Regards,
Tulsa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

The Renaissance Dallas is a very comfortable hotel. Has all the amenities without the haste of a giant conference hotel. The Renaissance Club floor and concierge lounge is very nice. The Asador Restaurant has a great selection of farm-to-table foods and good selection of beer and cocktails. It's my hotel of choice each time I travel to Dallas. The construction of the new garage and convention portion is currently underway, but the hotel has done a nice job keeping the disruption to a minimum. Highly recommend this hotel if you are staying in the downtown Dallas area.

• Stayed July 2013
Renaissance D, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Hotel, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. We are very fortunate to have so many great reviews on Tripadvisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel and hope that you will be able to enjoy our "Pancake Breakfast with the General Manager" which I host in our Club Lounge on a monthly basis.
Looking forward to your next stay,
Mark Woelffer

Been to Renaissance Dallas Hotel? Share your experiences!