“Comfortable beds and great friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Dallas Central - Park Cities

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Dallas Central - Park Cities to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Dallas Central - Park Cities
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6070 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206 (Formerly Radisson Hotel Central Dallas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #78 of 188 hotels in Dallas
Midland, Texas
“Comfortable beds and great friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for one night and everything from check in to check out was very smooth. I arrived about two hours early to check in and the woman at the front desk was very friendly and quickly had me set in a room on the 6th floor. There's a nice large bar area that we had drinks at that night and the bartender was very courteous and attentive. The beds were some of the most comfortable I had slept in. The only thing I could say negative about my stay is that I went looking for a vending machine to get a water but there was not one on my 6th floor, only an ice machine. But overall a great stay and a place I would return to when in the area.

• Stayed May 2013
Kelley T, Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Central - Park Cities, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Victoria517,

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. I am glad you loved the beds. We get many compliments on them, and I will add yours to the list!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Holiday Inn Dallas - Park Cities on your next trip to Dallas.

119 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Coronado, Ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you are planning a trip to Dallas and the new George W Bush Library, this is a perfect place to stay. The price is reasonable, the rooms have been remodel, large and comfortable (bath is small) and within WALKING distance so you don't have to pay parking! Restuarant and bar right on site for your convenience.

Room Tip: We had a very noisy air conditioner and even when shut off, still came on - kept us awake during the...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kelley T, Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Central - Park Cities, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Dear threemonths,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are honored to be so close to the Bush Presidential Center! I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and I will pass your compliments on to the staff and managers.

Rock Hill, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Close to SMU and very nice that right around the corner from tons of places to eat and enjoy free time. There is also a transit stop right there. It was in the process of becoming a Holiday Inn after years of being another brand. Rooms were in process of being converted over but could tell that it would be good quality. We had 15 rooms and never had any issues with any of them. WIFI was great for our team as we were in the middle of some exams. Would tell you that if you do not know the road well tough to find but once we found our way around it was easy!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear ridenhourd,

Thank you for posting a review of your stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass your compliments on to the staff and managers.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dallas.

Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I'm not sure why the reviews here are so mediocre. I had a really nice night's stay at this recently renovated Holiday Inn. Front desk staff was helpful, the location was great (right on 75 across from SMU) and my room was extremely spacious and well furnished for the price. Would stay here again.

Room Tip: Eat at La Duni Latin Cafe, just south of the hotel off of 75.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear wakeupgetdown,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with us. I will pass your compliments on to the staff and managers.

Sherman, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

A greaty location directly accross the freeway from the library. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean , nicely updated rooms and wonderful beds.They had a very nice buffet breakfast The only "strange thing" was that they charged for coffee and tea (drinks) at the breakfast, other than that it was great. (and not $300/night as down the street).....Plus a nice, short, walk to the Library. A good deal, . Super location...I'd use it again!

Room Tip: If your interest is to visit the George W. Bush Presidential Library... This is the place to stay i...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kelley T, Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Central - Park Cities, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Dear RalphfromTexas,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We work hard to provide our guests with consistently excellent service and I am pleased to hear your enjoyed your time with us. I will pass your compliments on to the managers and staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Dallas.

Katy, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

The hotel, right off of 75 by Mockingbird DART station makes this convenient to many areas just a short walk to the station!
The staff is very helpful and friendly. Rooms are clean and beds are comfortable, though the bathrooms are a bit on the small side. The pool and exercixe room are well maintained, but the advertised hot tub was non-existent. Breakfast buffet was available but there are a number of restaurants in close proximity that may offer a better deal, but after all it is a hotel buffet. Parking was sufficient and the lot was well lit and fenced so no issues or concerns about outside parking.
I would stay here again if I were back in Dallas!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Kelley T, Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Central - Park Cities, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Jim B.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I will pass your compliments on to the staff and managers. It's true, we do not have a hot tub. I hope it was not an inconvenience for you.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Dallas.

The Woodlands, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I booked this hotel through Expedia and wrote this review for Expedia, but they rejected it. So, I'm posting it here, because I think people need to know what they are getting into when they book at this hotel, even if Expedia doesn't want them to know.

Holiday Inn Dallas Central - Park Cities
I thought I heard rain around midnight -- got up to investigate and found that my bathroom ceiling was leaking. I called the front desk and was told there was nothing they could do. The hotel was overbooked and no maintenance personnel were on staff. They brought me a trash can to place under the leaks. I was told the room would be comp'd for that night. The next morning, the bill was under my door, no comp. To top it off, the bathroom ceiling started leaking again. I guess whenever someone in the room above used the facilities, it leaked into my bathroom. I checked it out a little more closely and saw that there was evidence that the leak had been ongoing for awhile. Also, the internet was next to useless. After I arrived in my room, I called to ask what was going on with the internet. After being placed on hold for more than 5 minutes, I was told parts of the hotel didn't have a strong signal. I could move to another room, but there was no guarantee that I would have a good signal in that room. It was suggested to me that I take my computer to another room to see if I could get a signal there. I requested that I be moved to a room where they were sure I could get a signal, but was told that they weren't sure where that would be. Finally, be advised that the hotel is on a freeway. The sound of the traffic was pretty loud in my room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kelley T, Manager at Holiday Inn Dallas Central - Park Cities, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Dear 2Ridgebacks,

I am sorry to hear your stay was unsatisfactory. We work hard to provide exemplary service to all our guests, and on behalf of the staff and managers, I would like to apologize for the issues you experienced. We take all feedback seriously, and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss these issues with you, at your convenience.

Please call the hotel at 214-750-6060 and ask for Kelley in Sales.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. I hope you will give us the opportunity to show you how much we value our guests by staying with us again. I look forward to speaking with you.

Holiday Inn Dallas - Park Cities

Been to Holiday Inn Dallas Central - Park Cities? Share your experiences!