“Loved it!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn Dallas Uptown

You added La Quinta Inn Dallas Uptown to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn Dallas Uptown
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4440 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206-6525 (East Dallas)   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #90 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
A TripAdvisor Member
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2012

Very nice hotel for the money. Room was extremely clean with bathroom surprisingly large - separate area for bath and toilet was a nice touch.

Hotel is extremely clean and convenient as it is right off highway;. Only complaint was that I thought variety of food offered at breakfast could have been better. However, hotel shares a parking lot owner with Lenny's restaurant, which serves excellent diner quality food and is also steps away from Jack in the Box - so it wasn't really a problem;.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

I stay at La Quintas frequently and love them. However, I have apparently been lucky to encounter nicer ones before now. This motel has exterior rooms! Think "motel 6" that opens right to a major highway. I guess I should have examined the picture better, but I think it's a misleading picture.
Check in time is 3:00. We showed up at 5:00 and were told that our room wasn't ready. We need to kill 30 minutes so they could clean it. We had been on the road all day so we decided to bail. I'm actually glad it wasn't ready or we would have stayed the night and been really unhappy. They didn't give us any problems canceling the room, so I will give them that.

• Stayed May 2012
dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

Great location. Walking distant to one of the best areas in town (Henderson and Knox neighborhood and a nice walk to Greenville Ave) staff is great and helpful especially Chante. Shes fabulous. I stay here several times a month and love it. They also welcome my dog which is great

• Stayed May 2012
Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

For the value, it was a clean and spacious room. Bed was comfortable, linens were average. We were given a 1st floor room near at the front of the hotel, which I do think hindered the sleep quality. We could hear the ice machine, car doors shutting, traffic on 75, maid carts, etc. all through the night. Perhaps a room in a different area of the hotel would have made for a more peaceful night's sleep.
The free breakfast had the normal selection and was good.

For the cost of the room, I would recommend this property if you are in the area and are looking for clean, simple, affordable accomodations.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

I have been coming to The Dallas La Quinta Inn Uptown for years, for everything from Dr. Visits to Weddings, from justing visiting to Funerals. But the last several years I have had the chance to meet the Morning (manager, I guess I dont know if she has a title) Lady that I have made reservations with and does everything from makeing sure breakfast is out to helping me with directions around town. I currently had Oral Surgery and went blank on her name but she is a kind an sweet young black lady who Always Mr. Swatzell (of course that sounds like my dad) but she is so respectfull that she goes above and beyound what you would expect her to do, she is so lovely! She is for sure an asset to La Quanta Inns. She truely does make it feel like I am home! I lost both parents the last 5yrs. so when I say home I mean HOME. Peaceful like your at your parents house again once more.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn Dallas Uptown? Share your experiences!