“Great Hospitality Like coming Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Garden Dallas North

Save Saved
You added Wyndham Garden Dallas North to your Saves list
Wyndham Garden Dallas North
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2645 L.B.J. Freeway, Dallas, TX 75234 (Formerly Night Hotel North Dallas)   |
Ranked #113 of 188 Hotels in Dallas
Sneads Ferry, North Carolina
“Great Hospitality Like coming Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We typically stay at the hotel when working in the area. All the staff works hard to make sure the visit is memorable. Fine dinning great atmosphere!! From the breakfast in the morning to the dinning offered at the restaurant and a bar to have the time spent winding down after a hard day of traveling!

Room Tip: They even have rooms with microwave and refrigerators for the extended stay
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

Staff was friendly and professional. Hotel is excellently located near the airport. While I was staying they were just getting ready for some major renovation, interested to see how it turns out- sounds like they have big plans.

• Stayed January 2013
Sioux City, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We where in town for my sisters funeral. 3 day stay. Check in staff was nice, got to the room and unpacked then discovered the TV was a piece of crap, They tried to clear it up but it didn't work. They would not cahnge it out because it wasn't that simple to change. They did offer to move us to a different room but having already unpacked we didn't feel like it. (check your room out before unpacking). We booked this thru priceline and on their web site it stated that a hot breakfast was included in the price, but when we went to get breakfast they wanted to charge us. When we stated that it was included the staff had a very well rehearsed speach about how they had no control over what Price Line said and they just do it to sell rooms . Had to get the lap top and prove it to them, they insisted that they had no control of that web site, ok dosent change the fact that it is stated there. then a manager said to give it to us, but not the 3 days, we where staying, Finally got the GM (should have never had to go that far up) and he was very nice about it and told them to give it to us. My brother stopped over for about (3:30 PM) an hour, went to leave and found his vehicle had been broken into, parked in the front parking lot within 150 ft of the front door. Not very secure.

Room Tip: Check the room out before unpacking
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Texas City, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I had to stay in this hotel after my flight was delayed for 12 hours. I have no idea of their rates, but the place feels cheap and dated. The carpets look like they have seen better days and the place smells weird.

I tried to call the operator and front desk with some questions and after half an hour of no answer, I finally gave up and had to go downstairs.

Also the location is sort of depressing. I would never stay there if I could help it. By the way the name of this hotel is Night by Whyndam.

On a positive note the restaurant staff was friendly, and I had a pasta dish that was not bad.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Im July 2012 we went on a trip to Dallas for a week. It was me my husband dad & lil girl. We had a very pleasant experience here! Everyone that worked while we stayed was very friendly!! We even ha a chance to meet the owners brother out at the pool, my lil girl lover him lol! We plan on stayin here again this summer when we go back for another vacation! The construction is bad but thats not the hotels fault at all.

• Stayed July 2012
Jennifer S, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Dallas North, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of the Night Hotel North Dallas.
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

was very worried about staying here since reading the reviews but I must say I was pleasntly surprised. The hotel is older and they are telling guests they are going to be going thru a renovation within the next month or so. The rooms had older furniture but very clean. Due to the construction we were very worried about getting lost so we went to desk for help. Both Chris & Jennifer were great! we had tons of requests to have them print off directions for us and even though we were probably driving them crazy you would never have known it. They were very helpful & gracious and were even offering suggestions and maps for things we might like to do.
I would definetly stay at this hotel again and would tell my friends about it. Just give it a chance.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review.
Sugar Land, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Checked in late (10:30 on Thursday night) Outside doors that were to be locked at 6 p.m. were open, first bad sign....got to my room, and it was pretty nice.. Clean, good internet connection. Unpacked, went to find soda machine, and ice, and snack. Only ONE snack machine in entire hotel.....are you kidding???? Took cash to soda machine, but cash didn't work at first machine., Went to another soda machine, and cash didn't work there either. Had to use a debit card to soda.... Second night, same thing, but went to bar to get apple pie....was good, and reasonable price.....Oh, and outside door by room STILL left open and unlocked. Third and last night, arrived late, 11:30, and after preparing for bath, only to find there was only a hand towel in bath....Not a wash cloth, and not a bath towel to be found. Then I found the dessert dish from the PREVIOUS night, was still in the room too! UCK!! So....I call the front desk....rang 20 times no answer....waited 30 minutes, and called again....rang 20 times, (yes, I did count...) no answer.....Just gave up, went to bed after emailing Hotwire regarding problem....Got a response email by morning, asking me to call Hotwire...I did. They put me on hold, and called hotel themselves. Hotel said they never heard from me....WELL OF Course they didn't, cause they didn't answer the phone!!!!! Hotwire just kept repeating the same thing over and over....they haven't heard from you....I finished that call, thanking them for not helping me....Went by the front desk on way out....was told they didn't hear from me....guess they all use the same customer service manuel......No comment about not answering phone...but was told I should have come down to the front desk and asked for towels. So here I am, a woman traveling alone, late at night, outside door to hotel open, and I am supposed to go walking around the hotel to find towels.....NO WAY!!! To top it off, while packing up my clothes, I found a dead bug (roach) in the drawer with my clothes.... I would not recommend this hotel to a dog....they should have offered me a discount....or Free night.....Just Aweful ending experience........

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Jennifer S, Front Office Manager at Wyndham Garden Dallas North, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
We were extremely disappointed to see this review of our hotel.
Guest comments are highly valued and taken very seriously by our management team.
We regret that we were not able to exceed this guest's expectations during their stay.
I have shared this review with our staff and management as a training and coaching opportunities to further improve our service in the future for all of our guests.

Been to Wyndham Garden Dallas North? Share your experiences!