“Bad area” 2 of 5 stars
Review of The Regency Hotel

You added The Regency Hotel to your Saves list
The Regency Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   11350 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75238 (Formerly Radisson Hotel Dallas East)   |
Ranked #168 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Italy
“Bad area”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2006

Actually, they sold it as Holiday Inn, so it was quite hard to find.
The location is bad, but anyway I did not exit in the night , so that was not a problem to me.
Bath was clean, not so much the room.
Anyway,I did have a good price for that, but I would not pay any extra USD for that. I had what I paid for.

• Liked — The breakfast, although overpriced
  • Disliked — The room was dirty
  • Stayed May 2006, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
OK City
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2006

I had stayed at this hotel last year when it was a holiday inn and it was an ok stay. I recently stayed at the hotel again and this was terrible. The management was so poor, First we could not reach the manager and front was so rude they said the manager said he did not want to talk to me as he was too busy. I just wanted to tell him that the was looking like was in poor condition, there was trash all over the place and see what direction the hotel was going to so I can make to somewhere else next time I come to town. My company recommends this Hotel to all our client and staff when we come to the head office. When I finally talked to the manager he was acting totally wired and could not even articulate a full sentence. He told me there was no one higher than him and he was not going to do anything about it, Only offer was a 10%discount on the next stay. I will let my Company know about this motel so they can make other arragements.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Dealing with the Manager
  • Tips/Secrets — Do not Stay There
  • Stayed September 2006, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2004

This hotel is okay if you need a place to sleep and are not looking for any luxury. The rooms were comfortable. We did have a hard time getting enough towels though. There is a restaurant in the lobby that serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner although it is a bit overpriced. Also, the sixth floor is the Executive Level which includes a continental breakfast and evening snacks with your room rate. One thing you should know however is that the free bottled water that comes with the Executive Level rooms means one small bottle. The hotel does need to pay more attention to cleanliness and their impression. For the entire stay, there were two trash cans and a "Wet Floor" sign left in the hallway on the Executive Level. The exercise room had old equipment that had a greasy film on it. There were also dirty towels laying around in the exercise room and near the pool. Our conference room had stains on the mirrors that looked as if someone had thrown their drink at it and there was a soft drink can left on the floor to indicate lack of cleaning. Other that this the hotel was safe and adequate for a place to sleep.

Been to The Regency Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about The Regency Hotel

Address: 11350 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75238 (Formerly Radisson Hotel Dallas East)
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
Ranked #168 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Hotel Class:3 star — The Regency Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Regency Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Radisson Dallas
Dallas Radisson

If you own or manage The Regency Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.