“no working Ac just blew luke warm air :-(” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #101 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Cleburne
“no working Ac just blew luke warm air :-(”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I stayed one night during the Women Of Faith Conference in Dallas. As I was attending the conference. Most of.the people staying were also attending. The staff was very nice. They let me check in a little early so I could be at the AA Center on time. I followed the directions on the wall for the AC and set it to 68 at 2:30. I knew after working the event I would be hot.and was looking forward to a cool room to come back and sleep in. When I got back at 11:30pm the room was not cool at all. Knowing all the rooms were booked per the conversation the front desk had earlier I just tried to make the best of it and sleep
I got to sleep for an hour cause I was uncomfortably hot. Went down for breakfast the next morning to coffee that tasted days old. Gravy with no flavor, green bananas, cold eggs. The hotel I stayed at prior years was much better. They had cookies and popcorn and sodas free for a snack Friday they shuttled us to the rail station and picked us up at 11:30pm to bring us back to our rooms and tools us back at 7am to the rail. They had a much bigger variety of breakfast food and the coat was cheaper. Needless to say I am going to try to book with them in the future.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Eau Claire, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Overall, I was fairly impressed with my stay. Yes, I agree, the hotel is old, but they are doing a lot to renovate it. I thought the beds were comfortable and clean. I liked the fact that they had kitchens, which is nice for long stays. My kids enjoyed the pool. I would recommend this hotel to anyone, especially guests with families.

Room Tip: ask for a removed room.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Austin, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

All this took place our frist night....Shower head broken with water going everywhere. Had them fix it. Couch was dirty with dry food and dirt on it was given sheets to put over it. Staff attempt to clean with a floor vacuum of all things the next day. One Toilet was also broken had to call again to fix. Another toilet made sounds nonstop. Only 2 plugs worked downstairs. Only reason we stayed is because we couldn't locate another hotel due to MegaFest going on.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field

Address: 7900 Brookriver Drive, Dallas, TX 75247
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #101 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Dallas Love Field Hotel Dallas
Dallas Hawthorn Suites
Hawthorn Suites Dallas

If you own or manage Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Dallas Love Field, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.