“Upscale, Quiet, and convenient!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill

You added Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   11069 Composite Drive, Dallas, TX 75229   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save!
Ranked #42 of 189 Hotels in Dallas
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Upscale, Quiet, and convenient!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

I travel on business frequently and have stayed here twice before and have recently made another reservation to stay here next week. The staff is friendly, the location is right off of 635, and I could get where I need to go with ease. Its north of the airport which is about 15 minutes away which is another reason why I stay here. The breakfast is nice and the tea is always piping hot!-Love it! They have a shuttle, a business center, and always have clean rooms that are comfortable and quiet. The lobby has an upscale vibe and I of course will be staying again!

Room Tip: located right off of I-635
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Central, Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Run of the mill Hampton. Plenty of parking, which is a plus. Front desk staff difficult to understand but try hard. No fresh-baked cookies in the early evening, which I have become accustomed to enjoying each night at every other Hampton Inn I've stayed in - but not enough to earn it a "poor" rating.

Room Tip: The farther from the espressway noise the quieter your room
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Ruth G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel. I do apologize if there weren't any cookies left when you came through, as we do provide them Monday - Thursday in the afternoon at check-in. It is a Hampton Standard to provide them during the week, but not on weekends. Please let us know the next time you plan to visit the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel and I will make sure we set some aside for you!!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

The hotel manager was very helpful suggesting sights to see. The location was excellent for trips to downtown Dallas. It took about 10 to 15 minutes to get downtown. We really enjoyed the 6th floor museum, Bush library, and Southfork ranch.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your visit to the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel and area attractions! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that we could assist with your itinerary while in Dallas. There are several points of interest in the area that are sometimes forgotten. We hope to see you the next time your travels bring you back to this area!
Horseshoe Bay, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Clean quite place for a business traveler. Close proximity to good restaurants and easy access to the freeway. Beds are very comfortable. Breakfast is fresh and the staff was helpful.Would most diffidently stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your continued patronage of the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel! We appreciate your business and are happy that our location works out well for you. Yes, the Hampton Inn Cloud 9 Beds are quite comfortable, and we have also recently updated the breakfast offerings to provide more of a selection for our guests. Thank you again and we look forward to your return to the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel!
Denver, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

The lobby really wows you with new décor. Great breakfast. Very nice staff. Rooms are a little dated - but not bad. The construction on the nearby interstates made it a bit difficult to get to. Parking is ample - unlike some hotels with tight parking.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful comments about the Hampton Inn Dallas North! We are happy you like the new look with the recent renovations, and that our staff took good care of you. We are very happy that the highway construction located at our specific exit is coming to a close and they have moved down the road to another section of the highway. We look forward to your next visit at the Hampton Inn Dallas North Hotel!
Austin, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2014

Although the neighborhood was a little sketchy, the Hampton Inn was quiet and clean. The entrance is on the frontage road and you drive in from the back street, so it's awkward, but not an issue. The lobby looks great (I read in other reviews they had just renovated) but the hotel over all is out dated.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Ruth G, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill, responded to this review, January 26, 2014
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your most recent stay. We appreciate the comments on the cleanliness and quietness of your room, as we do hear that quite often from our guests. We are glad that you like the renovations, as we updated the entire hotel, from the guest rooms to the breakfast/lobby area, work-out center, new business center and added a new laundry facility as well. We hope that when your travels bring you back into the Dallas area that you will consider the Hampton Inn Dallas North and check out all of the new restaurants moving into the area off of Northwest Highway!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

The front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and well appointed. There was very little traffic noise even though our room was close to the highway - with the tv on, you really didn't notice. Breakfast was pretty good except the eggs and biscuits were not very warm. I would stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for your most recent review of the Hampton Inn Dallas North! You are correct, our hotel is very quiet, even with being next to the highway. It was built with that in mind and is a solid concrete building providing a sound proof barrier for the guest rooms. Thank you for your feedback on breakfast, I will be sure to let our morning crew know...we look forward to your next visit to Dallas!

Been to Hampton Inn Dallas North / I-35 East At Walnut Hill? Share your experiences!