“Bring an Armored Car !!!” 1 of 5 stars

The HHonors Weekend
Ranked #63 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Mt Pleasant
“Bring an Armored Car !!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2012

Staff was friendly. Check-in was speedy. Breakfast was great. ( Shuttle service non-existant unless going to love field, isnt there a Embassy Suites - Love Field ?) Mavericks game and Medeivil Times were a Big (" NO !!!" ) . Also my truck was broken into whoever did it shoved a screwdriver in my drivers side lock and opened the door. We saw a security guard walking the parking lot but it was all show !!! The truck was in a well lit spot. On the way to the Mavericks game there was another man saying his vehicle got broke into also. When i left I noticed the signs saying park at your own risk. That is true, If you do pick this hotel please have someone to watch your car. Oh please have a dress code for breakfast- to many nasty people in bath robes in line for breakfast ( VERY NASTY ) !!!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Joshua G, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Thank you for your review. We're very sorry that the experience turned out this way for you. We do offer overnight security patrolling the lot and cameras throughout the parking lot and facility and fortunately do not experience many problems such as this. Thank you for complimenting the staff and breakfast despite the disruption. We do our best to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay and I can assure you we use TripAdvisor continually as our shop report. We review and address these issues with our staff and hope that next time you’re in the area, you’ll visit us again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Temecula, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

Our family chose this particular hotel for our Family Reunion and I must say, everything was "Fantastic". From the outstanding reception received at the front desk to the immediate response in providing extra towels
The accommodations were outstanding, the breakfast omelets were simply devine. Celebrating both Thanksgiving and a Family Reunion away from home was made very enjoyable by the staff of the hotel. Many thanks.

Definitely plan on making this hotel my place to stay when I return to Dallas.
Tc

P.S. Very close to Love Field and a short drive to DFW airport. Malls are also near the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for spending such an important occasion with us! We're glad that you chose us, but very happy that you had such a great time. We hope that we will see you here again soon.
Houston, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

I attended a birthday party at the hotel and stayed for one night. I found the staff to be especially pleasant, which is so important to me when I’m traveling. The party was spectacular and the Catering Sales Manager even attended the event to ensure that the party went off without a hitch. My room had a nice view of the city and I really can’t think of anything I didn’t enjoy at this hotel. When in Dallas, I will definitely be a returning customer.

Room Tip: From the 9th floor, I had a beautiful view of downtown.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Joshua G, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us on TripAdvisor. We've shared your thanks with Ericka our catering manager and team and they each commented on how fun the event was as well.
Allen, Texas

The event was great.
The hotel staff and everyone treated us great.
I would have my party at his location whenever I have another.
I think that the hotel is great for events such as parties for family
members.

Room Tip: The rooms by the elevator are cool.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Our catering team shared many of the fun photos with us and we're all glad to you've had such a wonderful birthday celebration. Thank you for celebrating with us.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Our competitive cheer teams from Oklahoma City,Tulsa and Midwest City stay here annually during Nationals for the National Cheerleader Association. This spring we were there during their renovation. Despite the awkward check-in, the service was great.
We stayed there during Thanksgiving holiday. Wow,the newly designed lobby, common areas and atrium are chic.
I appreciated the friendly breakfast staff. The new flooring in the dining area looks awesome.
The TV console in living area provides great storage for the kid's things.The curtains provide great room darkening. I actually 'slept-in.'
Great space for family.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you so much for coming back this Thanksgiving! It won't be long now until the NCA events return.
Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Embassy Suites Hotel Dallas-Market Center location recently. It was centrally located to the venues I visited, yet maintained a quiet and peaceful stature. The staff was courteous and very helpful, the rooms were spacious, exceptionally clean and family friendly. The amenities of the hotel were very delightful and the breakfast buffet was delicious. My friends and I would definitely recommend this hotel and have already made plans to book future stays.

Room Tip: The entire hotel is peaceful and elegant!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Joshua G, General Manager at Embassy Suites Dallas-Market Center, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind reponse and thank you for choosing our Embassy Suites location. We're all very excited to show off our new renovations and very glad you and your family enjoyed the hotel as well. We hope to see you back here soon.
West Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

The enclosed property, indoor pool, central lobby that has several TVs (with remotes) in various sitting areas, glass elevators... make this a delightful and safe place for kids. I've stayed here twice and brought my brood. We all feel like we are on vacation at home with a big extended family. And this big family gets messy and chaotic at breakfast, but it's all good.

Free cocktails is a wonderful offer but I haven't taken advantage of it (certainly not because I didn't need it). Last time my kids were able to get Shirley Temples but this time they were just given styrofoam cups (which they fear accepting because their mom is a radical environmentalist) and shown a coke fountain. So, instead of a pretty pink drink with cherry in recyclable plastic, they had HFCS is styrofoam. And no popcorn this time. But the trade-off for remodeled lobby was fair. And it's not like any of it really good for any body. Breakfast has fruit and you can get veggies in a made-to-order omelet (expect to wait in line a while because there's just one omelet cook, though he is good, friendly and speedy).

"Family-Friendly" doesn't mean kidcentric. The free cocktails, grownup decor, music in bar Saturday night... make it a nice place for grownups--especially those with kids because generations aren't segregated as they may be in other places.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for staying with us while in Dallas and for posting on TripAdvisor. That popcorn machine always draws me out to atrium as well and we do have it out there from time to time but can always bring it out for a special request so please let us know when you return.

Been to Embassy Suites Dallas-Market Center? Share your experiences!