“Excellent Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 188 hotels in Dallas
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Excellent Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I really liked my stay at this hotel. From check-in to check-out, the entire experience was perfect. The hotel is located near the Galleria giving you easy access to all the shopping and dining you need for a hotel stay. The staff did a great job and my room was perfect.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, April 22, 2013
Thank you for your review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back many times.

518 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is an excellent hotel with views of north Dallas on the southeast face. Call for specific driving directions in light of extensive highway construction in the area. The executive lounge had a good breakfast. The staff was very helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your recent review. Thank you for your helpful tip to future guests to call the hotel for directions to the hotel. The highway construction does change periodically and we are always happy to help our travelers get here as quick and easy as possible. We hope to see you again in the future.
Gilmer, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

The furnishings in this hotel room were beautiful and elegant. The bathroom was a little disappointing (needed some work). Not only was it in need of cosmetic repairs, the white shower curtain was dirty and there were what appeared to be make up smears on the back of the door. It was definately not anythng worthy of a complaint, but for this price, I would expect the bathroom to be in as good as condition as the room. The shuttle service to the Galleria was a great perk that we took advantage of.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Cypress, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Great hotel. The rooms were very clean and fresh. The public areas and lobby were nicely done as well. The valet staff was awesome and the front desk staff made sure that everything was in order with my room. Would highly recomend. A little pricey, but you get what you pay for.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. We will pass along your kind comments to our valet and front office staff members. They will be happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.
Mansfield, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I would recommend this hotel - a great experience

The staff are all super friendly. They make you feel very welcome.

Check in is super fast and the lobby is beautiful. There is a lake out back - a great place to just sit, feed the ducks, and relax.

The rooms are spacious and comfortable and very clean.

Good food at their restaurant.

There is a lot of freeway construction going on around this area of town which can be a hassle (you have to pay close attention to the signs) but the hotel is worth it. Great location, beautiful atmosphere. Very convenient to the Galleria (the hotel provides a shuttle).

This is one of my favorite hotels and I have stayed at many.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your recent review. We hope to welcome you back many times in the future.
Los Angeles, California, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

When I first stepped in I thought this is where I will stay for the remainder of my business trips to Dallas. Little things over the week of my stay have me convinced I will never return to this hotel.

I arrived a little past midnight and the receptionist was not at the front desk. I spent a few minutes waiting and after the telephone started ringing the receptionist finally crawled out of the back.

My room key-card, which is also used for the parking lot gate, kept expiring every other day. I had to re-key it in order to get in and out of the parking lot.

The gym looks decent, but most of the treadmills need to be replaced. Only two out of the four functions properly.

Housekeeping is a joke. The first time they serviced my room they did not replace towels (they were on the ground!) and amenities. The second time they serviced my room they had the decency to at least replace the towels.

Worst of all, I forgot my nano iPod in my room after checkout. After calling them up, housekeeper had serviced the room and nothing was submitted to lost and found.

Overall had a bad experience staying here for business. Will never return again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept our sincere apology. We want you to know that the comments we receive from our guests are taken very seriously and your suggestions will help us to improve our service in the future. Again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I work for hotels.com
And my wife and I celebrated our 13yr anniversary here food was great the room was great breakfast was great I would recommend this hotel for everyone to stay now I work in the same building so the location was great so booked through hotels.com and the Hilton will take good care of you

• Stayed April 2013
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for your recent review. We value our relationship with hotels.com and are glad you were able to experience our hotel first-hand. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. Thanks again!

Been to Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre? Share your experiences!