“Easy Access to Downtown Dallas” 4 of 5 stars

Save up to $56/nt !
Ranked #57 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Jackson, Mississippi
“Easy Access to Downtown Dallas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The property was in great shape. Everything was relatively new. We did not spend much time in the hotel, as we were out sightseeing all day and spending our the first evening at a Rangers game and the second at Del Frisco's Steakhouse. The drive to downtown only took about 10 minutes without traffic. The staff was friendly and the check in was quick. We did not use it, but the valet service seemed to be running efficiently. The parking garage was a short walk accross the drive that cuts through Lincoln Plaza. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is business or pleasure visitor to Dallas because of its location and amenities.

Room Tip: We stayed at a room on the plaza side.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, November 15, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your visit with us and hope to see you again in the near future. Thanks!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

The last time I stayed in Dallas I stayed at the Sheraton Hotel at the Galleria. This time I decided to be loyal and go back to Hilton hotel and picked this one. It was a great decision. The room was clean and fresh. Friendly staff. I truly loved everything even the pictures on the wall. I judge a hotel by its carpet. The carpet in the halls and the room was in great shape and CLEAN!!! When I come back in February I know I'll be booking a room here again!

• Stayed November 2012
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to hosting you again in February.
Honolulu, Hawaii
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Recently stayed at the Hilton Dallas Lincoln Center on business. Usually stay here when in town due to the location. Could only be better if it was on the other side of the freeway next to the mall. Friendly staff, clean and well appointed rooms. Decent lobby bar too. All in all not a bad place for ya'll to hang your hat for the night.

• Stayed November 2012
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for your recent review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will choose Hilton the next time you are in Dallas. Thanks again!
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Lincoln Centre in June of 2012. As a Hilton Employee I was expecting great service, but when we arrived it was MUCH MORE than great service! The gentleman at the Fronk Desk was EXCEPTIONAL. We paid the employee rate, but JUST because we were employees he gave us free breakfast (have you know the breakfast was very pricey). He also upgraded our room to a suite. We stayed on the 19th floor (executive level). The room was GORGEOUS! The housekeeping team did such a wonderful job keeping it clean! Every employee that we encountered was SUPER friendly and welcoming. There is not 1 thing I can say negative about this place.

We strolled around the hotel that evening.... GORGEOUS! The pond with the water fall was so beautiful and romantic. This place is a definite return stay for us! I had sent my best friend and her husband here also in Oct. of 2011 for her birthday. She told me that they treated her with such wonderful service! I was so excited to hear that. I'm always afraid to send friends places because I want them to be treated perfectly. This place was wonderful. Thank you for your kindness! Truly a HILTON STANDARD hotel!

Blair Vallery
Hilton Garden Inn
West Monroe, La

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thanks so much for your review. We hope to see you again soon!
Tel Aviv, Israel
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Well, Hilton is an honor brand for hospitality.... when you say Hilton you say luxury, I always stay in prestige hotels as W Barcelona, Pallazzo Las Begas, Blue Palace Crete and Royal Hawaiian in Honololo.

I've also stayed in luxurios Hiltons as Tel Aviv, Venice, Rome (Cavalieri) and more... and the luxurious standard for Hilton is very good. But This hilton is wired, the rooms are old and small and the hotel should be a 4- stars and not a deluxe 5star as Hilton should be.

Really disapointing hotel named Hilton (maybe Hampton Inn is better name for this hotel)

Room Tip: if you deceied anyway to book this hotel, ask for renovated rooms!!!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Thank you for your review. We apologize that you had a disappointing stay in November of 2011. We are happy to let you know that all of our rooms have been fully renovated since your previous stay in 2011 and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you the next time you are in Dallas. Thank you.
San Francisco
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

This hotel was comfortable, clean and modern and suited me just fine for a quick business trip. It's right near a main freeway so very accessible. All of the staff I encountered during my stay were very pleasant.

I was surprised I had to pay for internet. These days I would assume that wifi is free for a hotel stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We will pass along your kind comments to our staff. We hope you will stay with us again the next time you are in Dallas for business travel. Thanks again!
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

Great hotel opposite the big mall with free shuttle very stunning rooms for a Hilton the lobby bar is hopping in evening and the gym is great with a connected outdoor pool. A few service issues were quickly resolved by management. Love this hotel and definitely will return.

• Stayed October 2012
LincolnCtr, Hotel Representative at Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Thanks!!

Been to Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre? Share your experiences!