“Great Service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre
Ranked #85 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Dallas, Texas
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

While the room and lobby were very nice, what really stood out about this hotel was the competency and friendliness of the staff. Everyone working there had a smile on their face, and were ready to help the guests with whatever needed to be done.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Galveston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I have stayed here many times in the last 9 years. I look at it as my home away from home when I am in Dallas TX. Service has always been excellent. The restaurant is very much under used by the guests, but is excellent food for both breakfast and dinner. The bar has the best Long Island Ice Teas! Wish there was a spa and pool.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

oklahoma, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Overall I enjoyed my stay at the Dallas Double Tree hotel. Actually this is not my first time staying at the Double Tree. Most of my experiences have been in Tulsa, Oklahoma. But I must warn you to be careful of internet usage. While in Tulsa I left my computer on when utilizing exercise facility and it was "hacked." This experience could possilby happen at any hotel but it just so happened at the Double Tree in Tulsa. The damage was minimal but be warned.

Austin, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

I enjoyed my stay here, but agree with some other reviews that noises from other rooms can be heard. I knew ahead what to expect and it didn't bother me that much. Overall the rooms were comfortable and the staff were really kind during my visit.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Emmaus, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

As aHilton Honors member I was expecting a room on your HHOnors floor. Instead I received, as you had little availability, a handicapped room on the third floor with loud neighbors. Staff was friendly except for the young man at the counter who instead of speaking to me in order to check out just held out his hand as he was on the phone.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dustin F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for sharing your experience from your most recent stay with us. Our goal is to provide oustanding guest service and I am very sorry we fell short of that. I will follow up on your concerns so that we may improve. Thank you again for your comments, we hope you choose to stay with us again the next time you travel to Dallas, TX.

newcastle, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

this is a very busy hotel that provides adequate accommodations for its business guest. Our company has an ongoing agreement with them for our employees who travel to Dallas which is where our corporate office is located. I feel the hotel does not provide all the comforts needed to make you feel at home. No chairs or even a sitting area was provided in room, only a desk and chair other than the bed in the entire room. Lacking on comfort.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to complete the review from your most recent stay. We appreciate your feedback. You can be sure we will address your concerns. We will take your comments about your room under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience and plan future enhancements. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.

shreveport, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

perfectly located close to northpark mall where Neimans', Sak's, Nordstrom and the best Dillard's in the country are located!!!!! Also great food at northpark - pf chang's, mccormick and schmidt's, mazziano's, and the excellent parking makes it very safe for women traveling alone.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to leave the great review! We are very happy you were able to take advantage of our complimentary shuttle to North Park Mall! We hope you choose to stay with us the next time you travel to Dallas, TX!

Dustin, Director of Rooms

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Campbell Centre? Share your experiences!