“Comfortable and Luxurioius” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria

You added Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria to your Saves list
Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4801 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway, Dallas, TX 75244 (Formerly Sheraton Dallas North Hotel by the Galleria)   |
Ranked #36 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersSilver level
Chicago, Illinois
“Comfortable and Luxurioius”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I was extremely satisfied with my stay at this location, this past weekend. The service was great, the staff was friendly, the new renovation gave it a fresh clean atmosphere that allowed you to feel welcomed and comfortable. The rooms were up to the Sheraton standard of clean and neat. Breakfast and Parking were included. I would definelty stay here again if I happen to be in the Dallas area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Glenn Dale, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Sheraton Galleria. The checkin was swift and nice. The room was wonderful...we stayed on the club level. The club room is nice lil lounge with unlimited access with hot & cold beverages(juices, can sodas and milk), snacks(sunflower seeds, corn nuts, fruit) a separate internet pc with printer. It was great...our stay was on the weekend so the club lounge did not offer the complimentary happy hour beverages and snacks with an attendant...but it was a nice added feature. We used the complimentary shuttle service to go to the mall to shop.

The breakfast and bar was very nice and had great items on the menu. We had an all around great stay for our girls getaway. Wonderful top notch staff, wonderful new remodeled hotel, and services offered...thats the right combination for a good hotel experience...would definitely stay again

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The Sheraton Galleria has become my home away from home! Marvi at the front desk is accommodating and always takes great care of me. Manny anticipates my cravings in the restaurant and Erica always has great nibbles in the club lounge so I can unwind at the end of the day. The hotel has been renovated, so it's up to date and on line. I can work and play and feel connected. Plus, easy access to the Galleria Mall and downtown Dallas makes this hotel a great choice.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
San Tan Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The hotel has done a fantastic job with creating a warm and welcoming environment for their patrons. The hotel has been nicely remodeled since my last visit.. which is why I decided to try this hotel again. I was extremely pleased with the renovations the hotel had made. Most importantly the customer service from their entire staff shines through. It was obvious that the management of this hotel takes pride in their facility and values their customer. Every staff member I was in contact with made it a point to be friendly, ask if they could provide additional service, and simply made me feel welcomed. I will return to this hotel and tell others about the stellar customer service this staff provides.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

During a recent business trip, I became very ill during my stay at the Sheraton. When I called down to guest services in the middle of the night, the staff member was so kind and helpful locating an urgent care facility for me and even offered for the hotel shuttle to take me if I was unable to drive myself. I stayed again the following week and the staff member remembered me and asked how I was feeling. I travel quite a bit and this type of great customer service isnt something I experience often. I will continue to stay at this hotel anytime I am in the Dallas area. I appreciate the extra effort put forth to ensure my stay is comfortable...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We would recommend this hotel. Easy acces to downtown Dallas. Walking distance to the Mall. Staff is great. Only thing missing was laundry on site otherwise it had everything we needed during our stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights for business. It's a great location. You can walk to the Galleria if you don't have a car. It's safe to walk around, all office buildings.
I believe it was just renovated so everything looks fresh and clean.
The staff was absolutely wonderful. I never saw more friendly, happy and accomodating employees. It was service with a smile! Whatever you needed they provided it uickly.
I had access to the Concierge Level. They served complimentary hors d' oeuvres and beverages from 5:30- 7 and then it was $4 or $5 for a glass of wine until 9 p.m. They had warm food, fruit cheese and crackers and mini desserts.
The room was clean and very nice. The bed was comfy. Slept well there. Also they had toiletries including shower gel, etc. which it seems most place have cut back on.
The breakfast buffet was great, a nice variety of items. Something for everyone. I had dinner there one night. As a vegetarian, the menu was slightly limited but I ordered a salad and added grilled shrimp and it was delicious.
One night when I wasnt feeling well the manager insisted on sending me a bowl of soup to my room. I felt like royalty!
I let my company know that I would enjoy staying there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria? Share your experiences!