“Great customer service experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria

You added Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria to your Saves list
Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   4801 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway, Dallas, TX 75244 (Formerly Sheraton Dallas North Hotel by the Galleria)   |
Ranked #34 of 191 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersSilver level
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Great customer service experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

During a recent business trip, I became very ill during my stay at the Sheraton. When I called down to guest services in the middle of the night, the staff member was so kind and helpful locating an urgent care facility for me and even offered for the hotel shuttle to take me if I was unable to drive myself. I stayed again the following week and the staff member remembered me and asked how I was feeling. I travel quite a bit and this type of great customer service isnt something I experience often. I will continue to stay at this hotel anytime I am in the Dallas area. I appreciate the extra effort put forth to ensure my stay is comfortable...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

We would recommend this hotel. Easy acces to downtown Dallas. Walking distance to the Mall. Staff is great. Only thing missing was laundry on site otherwise it had everything we needed during our stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I stayed in this hotel for 4 nights for business. It's a great location. You can walk to the Galleria if you don't have a car. It's safe to walk around, all office buildings.
I believe it was just renovated so everything looks fresh and clean.
The staff was absolutely wonderful. I never saw more friendly, happy and accomodating employees. It was service with a smile! Whatever you needed they provided it uickly.
I had access to the Concierge Level. They served complimentary hors d' oeuvres and beverages from 5:30- 7 and then it was $4 or $5 for a glass of wine until 9 p.m. They had warm food, fruit cheese and crackers and mini desserts.
The room was clean and very nice. The bed was comfy. Slept well there. Also they had toiletries including shower gel, etc. which it seems most place have cut back on.
The breakfast buffet was great, a nice variety of items. Something for everyone. I had dinner there one night. As a vegetarian, the menu was slightly limited but I ordered a salad and added grilled shrimp and it was delicious.
One night when I wasnt feeling well the manager insisted on sending me a bowl of soup to my room. I felt like royalty!
I let my company know that I would enjoy staying there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Austin, Texas, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Once I found the hotel amidst the construction I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly and helpful staff. He pull my reservation and when I mentioned I had mis placed my rewards card he printed me a temporary one and made sure I was getting proper credit. He upgraded my room to a suite without question. After checking out my room, I came downstairs for a drink. Breakfast the next morning was outstanding then I got directions to my next destination.

Room Tip: The rooms behind the elevator are quite spacious and quiet.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

We arrived concierge was very friendly and nice check in was quick and easy. The room was very clean and spacious, exceeded our expectations. Parking and the breakfast buffet was included with our room. The breakfast buffet was very good me and my family of four enjoyed our stay there. Definitely will be going back again this summer.

• Stayed March 2013
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

It is located just off busy highway intersection that is in middle of construction.Traffic is a mess & access road was 1 lane. Prior to arrival I called to confirm they would ensure our room had crib & fridge as requested in reservation but arrived & had to call & request they bring it, which they did promptly. Staff was average. lobby is nice but rooms are small a with tiny bathroom. Ugly view of buildings but at least u can look down at you're vehicle from room. I personally would prefer staying downtown especially if you plan on visiting Aquarium, zoo, or museum.

• Stayed February 2013
Sherman, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Te hotel was nicely renovated a was an easy on and off from the Dallas North Tollway and LBJ. It was very clean and had the best breakfast(included) that I have had recently. The staff was very cordial and helpful. Good secured on site Parking was a plus.

Room Tip: It is a great location! Close to the Galleria Mall and major highways!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Sheraton Dallas Hotel by the Galleria? Share your experiences!