“great hotel but DON'T BUY VACATION DEAL WHEN YOU BOOK” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central

Save Saved
You added Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central to your Saves list
Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7800 Alpha Road, Dallas, TX 75240 (Formerly Crowne Plaza)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 25%
Ranked #54 of 188 hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level

547 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Keller
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Good visit. like the hotel - the area is a little rough but it served our purposes just fine.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

DHendrix, General Manager at Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for your review and I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope you will choose the Wyndham Dallas Suites on your next stay.
Mc Kinney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I had a stay on march 2nd 2013,i often go on a 1 day retreat to a nice hotel away for relaxation from work,kids,etc. this particular weekend there was a cheerleading convention. I must say it was not enjoyable at all,there were kids running everywhere,i almost fell over one carrying my gag. I didnt get any rest at all. The next morning feeling very unrested i called and talked to the manager on duty Ken,with no hesitation he offered me another stay and was very apologetic he made my moring alot better just by easing my frustration.i did come back on 3/9/13 i must say i experienced the most relaxing day,was very impressed with the quality of the room and service. Thanx to Ken and Wyndham

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

DHendrix, General Manager at Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Thank you for your review and your kind comments regarding Ken. I will make sure to pass on your comments and congratulate Ken on a job well done.

I also appreciate you giving us another opportunity and I hope you stay with us again soon.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

I reside in Lubbock, Texas. I stayed at the Wyndham Valentine's weekend from the 14th - 16th. The room was very appealing. It was a refreshing get away. On my check day, I bought me and my kids breakfast and sat my change on the counter (which was about $75).On my way to pick up my mother, I realized that I left my change in the room. I called and told them abt the money on the counter. They checked the room and said that no money was found. I called the manager that following Monday and told him what happened. He called me back and told me that they did a full investigation and still did not find any money. I told them that I know that I left it there. He told me that if I have anymore questions give him a call. They didn't even try to accomodate the fact that the money was gone. That was my money to get back home with. No offer to try to compensate all or atleast some of the money that I went back for. Not even a free night. What would you do in my situation?

• Stayed February 2013
Thank you for your review and I am sorry to hear about the situation with our room. We do have a strong policy and specific training for our associates for our lost and found.

Once again, I do apologize and I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Been to Wyndham Dallas Suites - Park Central? Share your experiences!