My husband, baby and I enjoyed a week at the Rosewood Crescent Hotel in Dallas. It was an amazing experience and we cant wait to go back! From the minute we arrived the staff was more than helpful and friendly.
I especially loved the spa. I had a great massage and a manicure and pedicure. The entire experience and facilities were definitely 5 star. I was walked to my personal locker, and given a robe and could wait in a special area while enjoying flavored water and tea. The massage bed was SO comfy! Heated and soft. The manicure and pedicure were also fantastic.
The Gourmet sandwich/cafe was delicious. I had the best Turkey Club sandwich I've ever had!
A huge plus was that the room service menu had baby food! So we didn't have to go running out to the grocery store when we arrived. It came perfectly warmed and delicious and fresh! A real treat!
The beds were incredibly comfortable! Miss sleeping on them already!
The gym was not like usual hotel gyms - tiny and closed off. This was a BIG open gym. Every machine was prepped with a towel and water, and had a personal TV. There were separate stretching areas and class areas. The machines were well maintained and it was great that there were enough available for everybody and a variety.
Overall we had an amazing time, and look forward to coming back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large, modern-style hotel comprised of ten types of Italian and Spanish marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Rosewood Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Crescent Court Dallas
- Rosewood Crescent Court Hotel Dallas
- Crescent Hotel Dallas