“Excellent Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 190 Hotels in Dallas
Hong Kong, China
“Excellent Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband, baby and I enjoyed a week at the Rosewood Crescent Hotel in Dallas. It was an amazing experience and we cant wait to go back! From the minute we arrived the staff was more than helpful and friendly.
I especially loved the spa. I had a great massage and a manicure and pedicure. The entire experience and facilities were definitely 5 star. I was walked to my personal locker, and given a robe and could wait in a special area while enjoying flavored water and tea. The massage bed was SO comfy! Heated and soft. The manicure and pedicure were also fantastic.
The Gourmet sandwich/cafe was delicious. I had the best Turkey Club sandwich I've ever had!
A huge plus was that the room service menu had baby food! So we didn't have to go running out to the grocery store when we arrived. It came perfectly warmed and delicious and fresh! A real treat!
The beds were incredibly comfortable! Miss sleeping on them already!
The gym was not like usual hotel gyms - tiny and closed off. This was a BIG open gym. Every machine was prepped with a towel and water, and had a personal TV. There were separate stretching areas and class areas. The machines were well maintained and it was great that there were enough available for everybody and a variety.
Overall we had an amazing time, and look forward to coming back again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Rosewood Crescent, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Dear ldastur,

We are so glad to hear that you and your family had a excellent experince with us, at the Rosewood Crescent Hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with the Spa and Gym team as well as all the other teams, that made your stay a comfortable one. We all look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the not so distant future and please feel free to contact me directly for any future reservations.

avi.haksar@rosewoodhotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We didn't know much about the hotel before we arrived except for the information online when we selected this hotel. We were greeted by a truly magnificent sight when we pulled into the wonderful hotel complex alleged to be the largest limestone structure in the world. It is by far the nicest looking hotel in Dallas. Service was impeccable from the valet onwards and throughout our stay. The lobby is beautiful with a lovely floral display when you enter. The food throughout our stay was excellent. The spa was outstanding and very well appreciated by my wife. It was a breeze with kids as we had cribs ready in our room and high chairs. They even had baby-friendly food on their menu!! We really enjoyed our first ever trip to Dallas and the bet part of the trip was our hotel. Five thumbs up to this property!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Adrian H,

We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us your great and valuable feedback from your most recent stay with us. I will be sure to share this with our staff and thank them for making your stay a fantastic one. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the not so distant future and please feel free to contact me directly for any future reservations.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

There was a mix up over my booking and when I arrived fairly late the receptionist insisted the hotel was fully booked. However, they managed to find me a room when they realised my booking had been cancelled by accident. So it's understandable that the room was just ok. My review is based on the room I was given. It was on the 3rd floor and looked out directly onto the hotel's main a/c system and car park. I understand that this is the room they rent out as a last resort and suspect that others are much nicer. Once inside the room was fine, if a bit small, with good modern fittings. The communal areas of the hotel were nice. I would stay here again and hope to get a better room next time!

Dear Advice55,

I appreciate you taking the time to give us your valuable feedback from your last stay with us. I do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you on arrival and I am glad to hear that we were able to resolve the issue. It was nice to hear that you enjoyed the room and the common areas and we look forward to have you back with us in the not so distant future. Please feel free to contact me directly, to make your future reservations with us at the Rosewood Crescent Hotel.

With the best of Regards,

Memphis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were at this hotel as part of a conference at the Dallas Convention Center. Unfortunately, we had to fly home the 2nd day of our stay due to a sudden illness and did not get to stay the entire 4 days we had booked. The staff was very helpful in canceling our plans without a penalty. When I somehow locked the in-room safe and could not get it unlocked, Security appeared quickly so that we could leave. Although the spa had brought in staff to handle my appointments, they canceled without a penalty. The breakfast was excellent both through the lobby restaurant and room service. It is an expensive hotel, but it was definitely a 5 Star ont he service side.

Room Tip: You have to go outside to access some sections of rooms which is fine when the weather is good (it i...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Noah 2008,

Trust your trip home was a safe one and all is well. Thank you for writing back with your experience at the Rosewood Crescent Hotel. I will be sure to share this with our staff and thank them all for a job well done. We look forward to having you back with us in the near future and please feel free to contact me directly to make your next reservation to the hotel.

Johannesburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in May 2013, on a 2 day work trip. The location was good, the staff very friendly, and the breakfast was superb.

The rooms had good finishing's, and I was really impressed.

The most amazing thing was the fitness room and spa. They have group classes available, and the spa was fantastic.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Rosewood Crescent, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Dear Essack M,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your great feedback from your most recent stay. We have always known our staff to be our strongest asset and and they will be most pleased to hear that they were able to make your stay an excellent one. We all look forward to having you back with us in the not so distant future. Please feel free to contact me, should you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Best of Regards

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Slept in this hotel for a conference.
Rooms were okay, but a bit furniture was a bit dated, for a five stars. Nothing really serious, but scratches, and the like. No late night lobby activity / bar scene, and after 10 pm your only choice for food is room service.
The room service food was okay but not exceptional. The ice cream was partially melted at the time I received it. The bottle of coca cola was ridiculously small.
During the conference, and as I presented, the light went off for 1 second, and back on, at least a dozen times. Sound and slides got affected, and the presentation suffered. The conference organizers apologized, but, it really wasn't their fault. An electrician was trying to see 'what happens if I move this lever'
Later, another presenter had the monitors showing his slides coming in and out. Pretty annoying.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Rosewood Crescent, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Sandro 1967,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to give us your feedback from your most recent visit with us. Dear Sandro 1967, unfortunately it was a glitch from the city construction on the streets, that caused all our buildings to lose power for a short duration and I apologize for the disruption caused to the meeting. We will definitely look into the room service issues and rectify them so that they do not occur again. Once again I appreciate you giving us your valuable feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please feel free to contact me directly for your next visit to Dallas.

Best

Avi.haksar@rosewoodhotels.com
houston
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This usually excellent property has hit on hard times. Rooms are tired and dirty, service levels have deteriorated and due to a lack of soundproofing, neighboring loud construction interferes with sleep. I would avoid this former 5 star property until management addresses a lackluster staff and a rehab of rooms and public areas takes place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
RosewoodCrescent, General Manager at Rosewood Crescent, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear whatacrock,

We do appreciate you giving us your feedback from your most recent stay with us. I am very sorry to read that your stay with us was a dissapointing one. We are in the process of undergoing some renovation work in the near future. As far as the service from our staff, I would like to personally apologize for the lack of it, during your stay with us. We will be sure to address these issues and make sure that they do not occur in the future. Please let me know if I can personally assist with your next trip to Dallas and I truly appreciate you giving us another chance to experince the real service of our staff.

With Best of Regards,

avi.haksar@rosewoodhotels.com

Been to Rosewood Crescent? Share your experiences!