This is a gorgeous hotel. But unlike other hotels where you feel pampered by the amenities, this place does not have a comfortable feel. The worse thing was no coffee or tea in the room; and ordering a cup of coffee through room service is about $20 after all the fees and gratuities added. My co-worker received a bottle of water on the nightstand, but I didn't have one. I could hear the people through the walls in my room. Despite a thermostat in the room which I adjusted several times, the temperature never exceeded 63 degrees. The hallway was extremely warm and I was afraid to ask for it to be turned up for fear it would be too hot at not to sleep; but it would have been nice to warm it up a bit to get ready in the mornings. If you are looking for flash or to impress someone, this might be the place for you.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Crescent Court Dallas
- Rosewood Crescent Court Hotel Dallas
- Crescent Hotel Dallas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large, modern-style hotel comprised of ten types of Italian and Spanish marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Rosewood Crescent Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.