My wife and I try to schedule a trip to The Crescent at least once a year. It is a great 'staycation' destination! We always take advantage of The Spa - the massages are are the best. The hotel is close to many of the best downtown locations for dining & entertainment - many within walking distance. We visited the new Klyde Warren Park and Perot Museum of Nature & Science, which are mere blocks away. It is a bit pricey, but worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large, modern-style hotel comprised of ten types of Italian and Spanish marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Rosewood Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Crescent Court Dallas
- Rosewood Crescent Court Hotel Dallas
- Crescent Hotel Dallas