Hotel is about 20 years old. Needs some freshening up. Didn't feel too fresh, particularly b/c room was smoke filled when we arrived. They didn't have an alternative room,so sprayed freshener and said they would look into a move the next day. We were quite busy,at a meeting, couldn't keep asking about rooms and they did not follow up at all. Concierge was good, not great. There are two other great properties one a very hip boutique hotel a block away and another a much more luxurious newer hotel with a very good chef-driven restaurant. I usually choose Rosewood over both FS and RC chains b/c they tend to be a higher level chain but not this property. This hotel is not up to the standards, particularly of cleanliness and attention to detail of other Rosewood properties I have stayed in. They have a very big gym for a hotel that is well-used by adjacent office bldg. members. Guests and gym members were mostly middle-aged. Location is great, uptown Dallas around the corner from McKinney a street with lots of cafes, bars, etc. Studio suite room was very spacious. Single sink in the bathroom. I might return if price was good, but equally likely to try another property.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Crescent Court Dallas
- Rosewood Crescent Court Hotel Dallas
- Crescent Hotel Dallas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large, modern-style hotel comprised of ten types of Italian and Spanish marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Rosewood Crescent Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.