We stayed at the Crescent for one night, for a wedding. It was a nice hotel and our room, on the 5th floor, had a nice view of the pool. We were excited by the bathrobes and slippers in the room, as well as the dual-head showerhead. I especially like the vanity, which was a GREAT spot for getting ready for the wedding.
Unfortunately we were there for such a short time that we didn't have time to explore the hotel and all it really had to offer. We never made it to the workout room, spa, or restaurant in the lobby so I can't attest to any of those things. However the margaritas from the hotel bar were REALLY expensive and came in relatively small glasses, so that wasn't great.
We did spend a lot of time in the atrium room and the ballroom, where the wedding and wedding reception were held. The atrium was beautiful, although all through the wedding you could see people walking around the outdoor courtyard area and some of them coming close to see what was going on. You'd think they could've roped that section off for the ceremony or something.
Overall it was a good experience but maybe a little pricey.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large, modern-style hotel comprised of ten types of Italian and Spanish marble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Rosewood Crescent Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Crescent Court Dallas
- Rosewood Crescent Court Hotel Dallas
- Crescent Hotel Dallas