You added Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center) to your Saves list
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center)
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2383 Stemmons Trail, Dallas, TX 75220 (Formerly Courtyard by Marriott )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book early and Save 20%
Ranked #30 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Excellent property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

I loved my stay at Country Inn. Staff was friendly and the room was in good condition. They allowed me a late checkout as well. Thanks Sophia, Amit and Tony for your care during my stay! It was nice meeting you guys!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
South Jordan, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I brought in a group of 75 high school football players, along with coaches and family. The hotel treated us like family. They were very accommodating and did their best to handle all of our needs, which can be quite difficult with a group as large as ours.

My bed was the most comfortable I have experienced at a hotel. I was so impressed with Amit, the General Manager. He followed through with everything that was expected and made the trip a success. We stayed there over six months ago, and I still speak with Amit today. I feel like I made a friend as well.

Room Tip: I saw all the rooms except for the Presidential Suite. The regular suites were wonderful. I imagine...
  • Stayed September 2014, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Booked this hotel with points. It was cheap (15k points a night), and for what we paid we got good value. Room was clean, but nothing fancy and the bed was quite soft. The overall feeling of the room is more of a Super 8 Motel - so be mindful of what will expect you. Breakfast was decent.
Location-wise, this place is not far from Love Field (10-15 minutes), but it's near the red light district of Dallas and not in a happening place.
Would consider it again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Albuquerque, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is by far the best hotel in the area. The front desk receptionist, Daniela, is such a great asset to the hotel, she goes above and beyond to help out with any guests needs, and the shuttle service is great. I love staying here and I would not hesitate to stay again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The hotel itself is not bad: mediocre. Great bed, nice room, black mold in bathroom, front desk gave my family key cards to an occupied room (which looked like we just missed walking in on the occupants!).

The problem was a trespasser roaming around the parking lot, trying to break into the hotel. When we exited the back exit recommended by the front desk he forcibly held the exit door open and asked for money. We shut the door on him and told him to beat it. We left in our car, he came at us threateningly, we went to the front desk. They said they have NO SECURITY ON PREMISES! Asked them to call the cops and to keep an eye out on the surveillance cameras.

Maybe he was a spillover from the Motel 6 "Suites" next door? Rolling gates to parking lot is always open. Not worth the $85/night with other, better, brands close by for similar price.

Last time we stay here. It's a shame too, love their beds.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
kori_nooner, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center), responded to this review, 1 week ago
While we take pride and put immense effort to ensure that our hotel is one of the safest in the area, and the fact that we are one of the only gated hotel that cannot be accessed without a key, We sincerely apologize for the experience you have had during your stay. We will work even harder to ensure that issue like this does not happen again.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I misunderstood the definition of an airport hotel. I am used to hotel vans that circle the airport--not ones I need to call for pick up. Once I called, I waited an unacceptably long time for pick up. I watched all the other hotel vans come and go and I made two follow up calls to the hotel. The van driver, once he came, was very nice as was everyone at the hotel. The hotel clerk was very helpful in calling me a cab. The next morning I had a very early flight and the 5:00 am van was running late. All of us waiting and I had to check three times with the front desk. Early in the morning 10 minutes can be very important and when I got to the airline check-in the agent told me I was two minutes late in checking luggage and my luggage may not arrive. Without TSA approval I would have missed my plane. The room was pleasant and roomy. I was a little put off by the products--the shampoo bottle was less than half full, I would have preferred a new bottle! Don't think I would choose this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
San Francisco Bay Area
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Check in was fairly easy for how busy this hotel was. The staff were friendly but seemed overwhelmed.

The rooms were OK, decent size. Allergy sufferers beware: the rooms reeked of some kind of perfumed cleaner. The bed (which had only feather pillows) was much too hard for our comfort; felt like Fred Flintstone sleeping on a rock slab. There were power outlets on the light fixtures on each side of the bed (thank you!)--great for charging phone while sleeping. If you're given a room on the highway side, be sure to download a white noise app on your phone to help drown out the non-stop rumble of traffic.

The shower/tub combo seemed recently caulked and had very little mold. The Waterpick shower head was great, water pressure was good, and the hot water stayed hot.

Room had a refrigerator. The free WiFi worked well. Parking was free in their large, gated open-air lot.

I might stay here again if I'm in the area, or I might check elsewhere.

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center)

Address: 2383 Stemmons Trail, Dallas, TX 75220 (Formerly Courtyard by Marriott )
Location: United States > Texas > Dallas
#1 Best Value Hotel in Dallas
#17 Business Hotel in Dallas
Hotel Class:3 star — Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center) 3*
This contemporary hotel off I-35 (Stemmons Frwy) and Northwest Highway is centrally located in DFW Metroplex, within minutes of Dallas Love Field Airport (DAL) which you can easily get to and from with the free hotel shuttle. As a guest of this pet-friendly hotel, you'll appreciate convenient services like a Business Center, a state-of-the-art Fitness Center and free Wi-Fi throughout the property to help you keep up with your routine in Dallas. The hotel's hot breakfast buffet is complimentary and serves something new every day, while Dallas's famous "Restaurant Row" is within easy walking distance.Many area attractions are accessible by DART Train, so you can take a ride to the Dallas Market Center, American Airlines Center or Cowboy Stadium. Pick your favorite restaurant to enjoy when you're done shopping at North Park Mall or Galleria Dallas, or depending on the season, attend a football game at Dallas Fair Park, home to the Cotton Bowl Stadium. At the end of the day, you'll be glad to return to your modern, spacious hotel room or upgraded suite at the Country Inn & Suites Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center), TX.100% Non-smoking facility ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Carlson, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Courtyard By Marriott Nw Hwy At Stemmons/i-35e Hotel Dallas
Courtyard Hotel Dallas
Dallas Courtyard
Dallas Marriott
Courtyard Dallas

If you own or manage Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Dallas-Love Field (Medical Center), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.