“Ok hotel-Scarey area!!!!” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
ILLINOIS
“Ok hotel-Scarey area!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

The hotel is clean and functional Along with good service. There is a big liquor store next door and a gentleman's club on the other side of the liquor store. If you are wanting to stay in an area with safe surroundings, this is not it. If you want a cheap quiet clean stay, this may be for you. Breakfast was very good. Gym equipment is good also. Outdoor pool out of service for unknown reason

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Heather E, General Manager at SpringHill Suites NW Hwy at Stemmons/I-35E, responded to this review, January 19, 2015
Dear Traveler,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the SpringHill Suites Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons/I-35E through TripAdvisor.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a VALUED CUSTOMER, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for the wonderful comments.

Thank you for staying at the SpringHill Suites Dallas NW Highway at Stemmons/I-35E and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Dallas.

hetheridge@chasehospitality.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Hamilton, Bermuda
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Love this hotel, I won't stay anyplace else when I am in Dallas. Customer service was outstanding, super friendly and helpful staff. Elevators at each end of hotel, for easy access to room. Free wifi, and it wasn't slow at all, like at other hotels. Excellent quality breakfast in the morning, a fridge, microwave and coffee maker in my room. Coin operated laundry room which can be very convenient if needed. Good exercise room. Close to shopping, Very happy, will definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Lino Lakes, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice and clean hotel. The rooms were great except for the beds. A little small for two people sleeping on them. One is bound to roll off of it. It was nice to have that extra room with a door. The price was very reasonable. It was a bummer that the pool was outdoors and closed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Amarillo TX
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

My sister and I stayed one night here before a convention in Dallas. We wished we had stayed there the entire time! The room is spacious with a separate living room, 2 tvs, and plenty of space. Free parking, free wifi and the breakfast was good. I didn't give it a 5 because somehow there were little sugar ants on our nightstand. only about 10 which we killed and didn't see any more, and the breakfast lady took a long time (at least 10 minutes) before she cleaned up the scrambled eggs on the floor, which she even stepped in. gross. But we really enjoyed the room. Location is a bit off the beaten path for the direction we came, but eventually it was not a problem finding it.

Room Tip: There is a huge, and I mean huge, liquor store right next door in case you're in the mood to sho...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Want to say this was an awesome hotel.Not hard to get to at all and very quiet area.Staff was friendly and the room was big enough for the 5 of us,with double beds and a seperate area with a couch and 2 32" tv`s in the room.Would stay again for sure and only spent about 130.Not bad at all.Awesome deal with anyone needing extra room.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Close to Love Field with a shuttle. Driver was very nice. Hotel is clean and looks newly refurbished. Room is a good size and comfortable. Towels are small and very thin. The hotel provides breakfast which is very good. Also on some nights they also have a light dinner. Good exercise room.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Dear Traveler,

With a Spirit to Serve, we take great pride in providing excellent Custoemr Service and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a VALUED CUSTOMER, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for the wonderful comments.

Temple, Tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Clean, bright, and cheerful. Very big rooms. Great coffee and great breakfast muffins. Agree that surroundings are a bit iffy/industrial but we walked to Bachman lake near Love field with no problem ( ok, it was 35 w a 20 mph north wind)

Shuttle to Love field worked smoothly. Location easy to get to. Couple of restaurants and Starbucks very nearby

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

hetheridge@chasehospitality.com

Been to SpringHill Suites NW Hwy at Stemmons/I-35E? Share your experiences!