“Cottage Feel in Downtown Dallas” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Weekend Savings!
Ranked #62 of 188 Hotels in Dallas
Round Rock, Texas
“Cottage Feel in Downtown Dallas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

My daughter and I stayed in this cute little hotel while waiting for family to come in. So we only stayed one night but the deal we had allowed us free valet parking, and quick access to fine restuarants and a comedy club and a little bar that had music and food. It was very nice. The decor was reminiscent of the Bahamas and had large "deck" furniture in the lobby that was comfortable and ornate. The lobby had fresh flavored water with either lemons or oranges to flavor the water. I think they use different fruits on different days but I only noticed two different flavors on my short trip. There is a cafe in the lobby as well. I will be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
RRTXRamos-Thank you. I will share you comments with staff. We look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
DeSoto, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

My family and I travel a bit and loved this hotel. Clean rooms.This hotel from entry to the room was awesome. I cannot explain to you how impressed my two girls (8 &4) were too. They love hotels and this one was a good one. The staff was awesome. They did what it took to make you happy. I recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay and still feel like home.

Room Tip: great room views are on the east side rooms
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Koont73-We are glad the kids enjoyed. Thanks for your business.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

All things Indigo in this hotel. Starting off with the lobby, there are 4 computers to use for internet and printing. The lobby also provides water and candy for guests. Each room is very charming, with fun bed linens (mind had pineapples on them!). The size of room depends - mine happened to be very small, however, a friend's room was at the end of the hall and had a lot of space.

A hotel with lots of character - reminded me of a Kimpton. Great shampoo and conditioner!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Say5225-Thank you for your time.
san antonio, texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

I decided to stay at the hotel because of a conference I was attending at the Sheraton. I am so glad that I stayed at the Indigo, with its bright, cheerful rooms and comfy beds. My room was very large and did not feel like your usual sterile hotel. I loved the shower and Aveda products. The room service prices were also very reasonable. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
indigodallasgm, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
poprocks777-Thank you.
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is not the Ritz and its not 500 night either. Pretty cool boutique hotel with some ambiance and a great location.

If you are a high maintenance gotta impress somebody person, this hotel is not for you.

If you want a hip clean green friendly place to sleep after you have explored all Dallas has to offer, then this hotel is definitely for you!

• Stayed March 2013
Patrick769-Thank you.
Greenville, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

The location was good for where I needed to be but it is not in a great area. The price was much too much for the area and amenities of this property. The photo shown is NOT the hotel but is the office building behind it. The hotel was built in the 1920s when rooms were much smaller so keep that in mind. Our room was crowded with a queen size bed and the bathroom only allowed one person at a time. All the mirrors in the room were in the bathroom so getting dressed was interesting. The tub has been removed and it is a nice large tiled shower but out side the shower is tiny!. The closet space was tight.

Another member of our party had a "suite" . It had the same furniture as a regular room plus a couch but was in 2 rooms. It had a small fridge and microwave which my room did not. The bathroom in the suite was only slightly larger than mine.

There was a lot of road noise and noise from the hallways. You could clearly hear conversations in the closed rooms while walking down the hall.

The staff was nice and there was fruited water available in the lobby at all times.

Overall, this was a 2 star hotel and a 2 1/2 star is pushing it.

Room Tip: Get a room with no windows.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
SCBlossom-Thank you for taking time to comment. The photo on the website is the hotel. You are correct that the building was built in 1925. It was totally renovated in 2006, when it was converted to Hotel Indigo. I apologize if we did not meet your expectations. Feel free to contact me directly if you would like. I am glad you like the staff. Have a great day.-Mike Owen/GM
Wichita Falls, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for the Maroon 5 concert... As soon as we walked in the doors we were taken away by all the beach decor. It was great..The colors were perfect with the blues and pale yellows and made us feel like we were in the place we love the best..The beach...The staff was super nice and did a great job..I went to ask where to board the train to the concert and they advised that they had a free shuttle from the hotel to all the hot spots in Dallas..AWESOME...When we got in the room we were supprised at this size...the room wasnt sold as a suite but had a living room with 2 couches with pullouts , fridge , microwave and LCD tv..then a seperate bedroom...the bed was super comfy and room was decorated with the same beachy theme...We ordered room service and the food was excellent and decently priced...We stopped in the bar while we waited for the shuttle to return and had a drink...which was very tasty...but 2 drinks were 20$...but that seemed to be the going rate in Dallas we learned as the night progressed...Shuttle driver was very friendly as well...Only complaint is that the shuttle stops at 10...but its ok...We rode the train back it was cheap and close...The hotel is in a great location..You can walk to many resturants and bars/clubs or take a bus or train to where ever else you wanna go...Next time we go back to Dallas I will look no further than Indigo..

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
JasonS-Thanks for the kind words. We look forward to your return.

Been to Hotel Indigo Dallas Downtown? Share your experiences!