“Great deal for the money.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Market Center

You added BEST WESTERN Market Center to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Market Center
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2023 Market Center Boulevard, Dallas, TX 75207 (West Dallas)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Stay 2X get $50 gift card
Ranked #122 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
Howe, TX, United States
“Great deal for the money.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

My fiance and I often stay in Dallas for concerts, so we have stayed at many hotels at every price level. We usually steer away from hotels under $100 but the hotel we wanted in this area was sold out and the chain across the street that we paid $130 for was disappointing and not worth and not worth the money last time we stayed there. So we decided to give this hotel a shot. We weren't disappointed. Although it is older and not the nicest hotel it was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and check in was quick. I don't usually eat breakfasts at hotels because I usually sleep in and the aren't really worth getting up for anyway. But I wasn't able to sleep so I went down and tried it. It wasn't bad at all, really. I was surprised at how good the biscuits and gravy was. Anyway, it's not an upscale hotel but it was a very good bargain and we are likely to stay again when we're not in the mood to fork out $150 for a hotel. The one downside was the bed. Not really very comfortable.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

Stayed for 3 nights. Staff are so helpful and friendly. Owner Mr Patel is very accommodative by allowing a group us to use the rooms for us to freshen up (we arrive early) as we have to attend some business meeting in Plano. Thanks Ms Prava for recommending Mr Felix, our transporter throughout our stay in Dallas. Good breakfast and able to use the pantry to make our drinks anytime we want is indeed a plus point! We had amazing stay at this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Campbell, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I've stayed at this hotel several times and will continue to stay here whenever I'm in Dallas. The price is very competitive and the staff really cares about providing a quality service. My room is consistently fresh and clean when I arrive and is kept that way during the stay. I used the gym on the last trip, and it too was clean and had machines in good working order. The breakfast area is a comfortable place to read a paper with a cup of coffee and a bagel in the morning. I'm looking forward to returning later this year.
Dr. Jeffrey K.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I come to Dallas two too three times a year and have had the most wonderful experience staying in the Best Western of Mr Patel. The room's are all ways clean and well maintained the price is great and the service top notch. I will come back and as a person who values relationship as much as service and price will all ways use the Best Western Market Center Dallas Texas. Thank Mr Patel for making our trips to Texas even easier.
Randy S. GONZALEZ.

• Stayed April 2014
Federal Way, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2014

The staff are friendly and polite. The room was terrible. The seal around the exterior door was missing and the wind blew thru gaps, the smell was bad even for a smoking room, the heater/ventilation did not work at all, the portable heater that was left for us to use had burn marks on the plastic encasement of the plug, cigarette ashes on the pillows and sheets that were not changed after the previous guest left. All in all fairly unpleasant room to be in. Long long long time customer of BW, but will be sure to really check the room photos on line in the future should I decide to use this company again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Imperia, Italy
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

Good hotel, nothing really special but with the right confort. The position is close to Downtown (the target of my visit) so by cab is not expensive get there. The room was quite good, the only minus is the restroom that is really tight compare to the room the is actually big! The staff very gentle at check-inn, the guy made me happy accomplishing my request: normal check-out time is at 11 but I've ask at 12 and he agree with no problem at all! Good!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Na
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Terrible experience. I thought the hotel was already fully rehabbed, but it is not. They are sanding and painting doors outside my room... Playing music and speaking very loudly in Spanish. Rooms are small. No room to stretch. Air conditioning didn't work in first room and had to move. No microwave.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Been to BEST WESTERN Market Center? Share your experiences!