“Gold Standard for Large Hotels” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Special Offer
Complimentary Breakfast
Ranked #10 of 187 hotels in Dallas
“Gold Standard for Large Hotels”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Since our first stay several years ago up to our last stay, the attention the staff gives to us is the best we have experienced at a large hotel. Everyone on the club level floor knows you by name and works hard to give you their full attention. The rooms are always quiet and clean, the food that is served both in the club and resturants is imaginative and delicious. If you need a "go to" hotel when visiting Dallas, the Ritz is it.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

310 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
northern virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I recently stayed at the Ritz-Carlton in Dallas for a business convention. I have stayed at The Ritz in Virginia before so I knew what to expect. The hotel was clean, our room was spacious, the beds were comfy and the food was very good. The pool, however, left a little to be desired. It had a very small deck area and was simply boring. Our company dinner was held at the hotel and I was quite impressed with the level of service provided by the wait staff. 3 servers would arrive at each table (a few tables at a time) and place food in front of each diner at once. There was no waiting for the rest of your table to be served while your food got cold. Our water and wine were always full. Our plates were cleared as soon as we laid down our forks. It was wonderful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Flower Mound, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Beautiful property, attentive and excellent service, impeccably clean rooms and great amenities. The service was wonderful, the anticipate your needs, and the rooms are well-appointed and comfortable. Location is quite good for uptown and downtown access.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Went for quick weekend getaway. Superb service and attention to detail. From the bar, restaurant, spa, pool side service, all were fantastic. Excellent location in Dallas near museums and other cultural attractions. Recommend highly.

• Stayed September 2013
Miami Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I typically don't register my stays when traveling on business but this was so amazing I felt compelled to share. I arrived very sick on a Sunday night around 6 pm. They noticed I did not feel well which would not have taken much to notice however what they did next was simply amazing. I went to my room to go to bed. A short while later a knock on the door was room service with chicken soup and hot tea. The next morning I had a note under my door hoping I was feeling better and to call should I need anything. I noticed this type of superior service with many guest during my stay. The spa was lovely as was the restaurant and bar. I will always select this property on my travels to Dallas,

• Stayed September 2013
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed at the Ritz Aug 10, 2013 to celebrate a best friend's 15th wedding anniversary. Everything at the Ritz was amazing!

First off, pedicures in the spa. We were served our choice of mimosas or champagne. There were also lots of fun little snacks to be had. The gal who did my toes, Dee, was a real pleasure. Super sweet, funny, and was chatty when I was and then did her thing when all of us girls were chatting it up. Her and her "work husband" had a great rapport. They were hilarious! Our group loved them!!!!

Next, our rooms were on Club level. It is worth the extra cost. We had access to a private area with complimentary breakfast, lunch, and snacks, and of course adult beverages, including 7 different international wines - 3 white, 3 red, and bubbles. The food was out of this world. Everything was mini-portions, very high end, and delicious. Don't miss the desserts! There was always a Club Level attendant to attend to anything we needed, and to arrange reservations.

Let me talk about Club Level attendants. Our group stayed quite a bit in the Club level - we're a fun group!!! Jerry, the morning/afternoon attendant, made sure we had everything we needed at all times. He was very attentive, and has a great personality. On our departure morning, he made yummy Bloody Mary's, Baily's and coffee and introduced our group to a new beverage "Patron and red bull". That drink is now my husband's new favorite. Also, let us not forget about Cynthia, who made the best lemon drop martinis ever!!! Not only was this the best lemon drop martini I ever had, it was the BEST martini I ever had. She uses real lemons, and makes her own simple syrup - YUM!!! Our experience with Jerry, and Cynthia was the best!

My only negative experience, was that our room was right next to the kitchenette that prepared all the goodies for the Club Room. Unfortunately, on Sunday morning all we could hear was the kitchen which was not easy after a late night on Saturday. On the positive side, we were right across from the Club Room!

If you can, visit the Ritz, and splurge for Club Level!!! I'm trying to figure out when I can hit the Club Level next time.

Room Tip: Club Level all the way!