I stayed at the hotel for 1 night on a business trip and was surprised at the quality of the hotel for the cost. I've stayed at Doubletrees in the past that were much nicer and cost the same (or less). Granted the hotel is in the Market Center area, but I was not impressed with the facilities - the elevators, lobby, hallways, rooms, and exterior seemed to be a big worn, tired, and dated. It was still suitable, but felt more like a Holiday Inn or a Ramada - not a Doubletree by Hilton.
There aren't any nearby restaurants or shops, you have to get a cab to go anywhere except for the Denny's across the street.
While it's a quiet area and I had a good night's sleep, I wouldn't choose this hotel again and opt for something in a better/more central location that is more updated for the price I pay.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton Dallas Market Hotel Dallas
- Doubletree By Hilton Dallas Market Hotel
- Doubletree Dallas
- Dallas Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Treat yourself to first-class service and Texas-sized hospitality at the Doubletree Hotel Dallas Market Center. The best of the Lone Star State awaits you at this freshly renovated Dallas hotel, located just west of downtown, in the Market District. After a day of exploring, or sitting through meetings, unwind and lounge by our refreshing outdoor pool. Then indulge in tasty, Southwestern-inspired dishes at our own Terranova Café. Make the Doubletree Dallas your choice for Texas vacations, corporate meetings, and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Agoda, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Dallas Market Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.