“Two thumbs (and a broken foot) up!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #29 of 188 Hotels in Dallas
“Two thumbs (and a broken foot) up!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great experience - this W is much like others in decor and customer service. The team was incredibly accomodating of my broken foot and more than willing to go above and beyond.

When trying to make another reservation, a representative was incredibly helpful and found me a room even when my travel agent said the hotel was sold out. I will continue going back to the W Dallas and look forward to stays there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We celebrated our 15th anniversary and had a great stay. Hotel staff were very attentive. They lived up to the "whatever, whenever" motto. The view from the pool was fantastic and not to be missed. Don't bother with spa services though...it does not live up to expectations.

• Stayed August 2013
GMDarrylJett, General Manager at W Dallas Victory Hotel, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Hello Traveler,

Happy anniversary and thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am thrilled to hear your stay was memorable. We look forward to having you back for your next celebration or get away. Thanks for being a loyal W Dallas guest.

Kent, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I was booked at the W Hotel Victory in Dallas, TX for a medical business conference at American Airlines Conference Center! Hotel was in a great location for my conference; was clean, manager Will and his staff were very professional, friendly, and extremely helpful. The W has a great restaurant and bar both on the main floor - very convenient for meetings or a bite to eat at reasonable prices. My room had a nice decor, bed was very comfortable and room was spacious. The hotel pool on the 16th floor has an amazing view, relaxing, and refreshing! The W offered car service and my driver "Acura Joe" went well above and beyond his duty; he was very friendly, informative about the area, took his time and did not make me feel rushed. The W Hotel is less than a 10 minute walk of the West End District in a where the JFK memorial is located and the streets are patrolled well. I would definately stay at the W again while in Dallas!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Hi LFerg,

We really appreciate your review and kind words about our W Dallas talent. Your "astonishing" experience has been passed along to Will, Joe and our W family. It sounds like they made your Big D getaway, a memorable one.

We look forward to your return and can't wait to top your most recent experience. See you soon.

Frisco, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

I booked a suite as a birthday gift for my son and some of his buddies to enjoy after the Bruno Mars concert. When we went to check in, the W staff didn't find my reservation immediately...I inadvertently booked the suite for 2014! We were only a year early for check-in ;-)
I checked my phone and sure enough, that confirmation was for 2014 and I didn't even notice. (However, it did explain the awesome rate I got.)
Chris explained there were no suites available due to a concert across the street at the AAC :-) but they could accommodate us in a king or 2 queens and knock $40 off the rate I was confirmed....I was crushed and my son look disappointed. I was still getting a great rate because if I booked the room that day I would have paid close to $150 more for a traditional room. I had to let the idea of a suite go.
Another staff member continued checking us into a traditional room w/2 queens, which after the initial shock, I was thankful to have a room at all AND the fact that the hotel was honoring the rate.
As we're going up the elevator my son is trying to make me feel better about the error I made telling me, "it's okay, the regular rooms looked nice too. We'll have fun anyway."
Long story short....we went to the room and Chris put us in the BEST SUITE IN THE HOUSE!!!! Double balcony, amazing view....the look on my sons face was priceless. Big Chris made the day, made the stay and made an extremely happy mom!
We walked to the concert and had a BLAST, then walked back to the hotel and enjoyed the suite. Thank you to the staff of the W for making our stay one to remember even though we showed up a year early :-0 Love the W Brand and now a huge fan of the W Dallas Victory!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Loved this hotel. The place is gorgeous. Location is perfect. Tyler Chidress was very friendly and knowledgable about the neighborhood. He gave us several great tips on things to do. It is nice when the staff treat you so well. He is a wonderful young man

• Stayed August 2013
Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I love the w. I stay at these hotels every time I travel. Dallas was a great trip and the W here is great! I ate at cook hall, the food was alright but the service was great. The most reasonably priced of all the w's I stayed at.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
GMDarrylJett, General Manager at W Dallas Victory Hotel, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Welcome Traveler,

Thanks for sharing feedback from you most recent stay at W Dallas. We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed her stay and was impressed with service at Cook Hall. The menu at Cook Hall changes seasonally; we'd love to have you back for new flavors!

Safe travels,
texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great vibe right when you walk in, every staff member is eager to help! Plus there renovating, all new threads ! I believe the Ghost Bar on top is closed but the Lobby bar is truly just as much fun. Front staff was very helpful & the blonde at the Bliss Spa was super sweet. Good Job W Hotel !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Welcome Jenna,

WOW! Thanks for the thumbs-up. I love hearing from our happy guests. Be sure to return after the rooms renovation is complete in September. You're going to love the new look and feel!

Thanks again,
Darryl Jett, General Manager

Been to W Dallas Victory Hotel? Share your experiences!