“Quality and convenience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency DFW

You added Hyatt Regency DFW to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency DFW
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2334 North International Parkway, Type in DFW Airport into GPS follow signs to Terminal C, Dallas, TX 75261   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Double Your Points
Ranked #28 of 192 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Cumming, GA
“Quality and convenience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

The hotel is a high quality hotel and is very convenient for airport patrons. With easy access to the terminals and with the facilities available in the hotel, it is an excellent choice for anyone staying over during a trip.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Julia O, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency DFW, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us Lynn!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
Williamsburg, VA, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

You will get charged extra if you send any packages ahead & ask then to hold for your arrival. The hotel adds their own additional charge, charges for internet even if not used and the interior of the property is old & dated.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Julia O, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Regency DFW, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Edward,

I am sorry that you felt the package holding policies and WIFI are outdated. Our hotel is a full service hotel, and like other non-Hyatt hotels in the same bracket, we do not automatically offer complimentary WIFI. We do have fun ways around the hotel that guests can have complimentary WIFI added to their room. For ex: the frame inside the lobby :). In addition, keeping a package safe, and finding inventory space does require a monetary amount on the hotel's side. We do offer many luxuries to our guests complimentary but items such as mail are not one of them. I do sincerely appreciate your feedback, and will be sure to bring it up in one of our house meetings. Thank you.
Dfw, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We stayed at the Hyatt at DFW Airport one night because we had a very early flight to Orlando/Disneyworld vacation the next morning. We planned to park our car at the Express Lot at the airport. We arrived at the hotel the bellman met us at the door and suggested I check-out the Hyatt Park-n-Fly package and compare prices. I did and changed my one night reservation to the Hyatt Park-n-Fly (just $19 more and no parking hassle) The bellman left and I thought her was getting my luggage ready to take to my room. When I walked over to my family I asked him to take my luggage and family to our room and I would park the car. The bellman told me he had parked the car and walked me to the door and showed me where (right inside the parking garage). What a great start to our trip!!

Janna,

That is a great surprise when you are expecting good service, and you get fabulous service! Park- Stay- Fly is always one of our most popular packages because it takes out the hassle of going to the airport. Please feel free to tweet us the next time you stay with us @hyattdfwairport.

Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency DFW.
Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This is not the Hyatt inside the airport as some reviews here suggest. It is a long distance by shuttle, and taking the skylink from many terminals (we flew usairways) is not an option. The hotel itself is fine for conferences. Had no problems with the rooms or meeting halls. Little interaction with staff so can't say too much. Seemed okay to me.

One complaint: please stop telling travelers about "historic grapevine" with all the "good food and shops". This is a true marketing marvel done by an otherwise nowhere, nothing town which would certainly not be there if not for all the slick brochures printed and left in airport hotels. Food is awful and the "history" is a man opened a general good store In the 1800s and sold coffins. There is actually a large glass display of an old carriage hearse and a baby's coffin, right by a main shuttle bus stop (run by the town itself for $5 to get unsuspecting, foolish airport travelers to their town to buy stuff). Really, folks there is nothing worth seeing, buying or eating in Grapevine, Texas. We verified that this was the way the town was saved when a secretary travelled, saw this model in another airport town, and told her boss. What a scam.

• Stayed June 2014
DCFlyers,

I appreciate you sharing your feedback, but I do want to clarify to those reading your review- our property is inside the airport property, not an airport terminal. I have walked the distance from Terminal C to our hotel's front doors. It took me less than 5 minutes in high heels :), however, we do realize the issue with this walk is that it does include stairs which can be burdensome for weary travelers. We came up with the solution to offer a complimentary shuttle so our guests don't have to carry their bags, and can begin experiencing our amazing staff's customer service first thing. We are working closely with DFW Airport to change the walking path, and improve our guest experience. We appreciate you allowing us the opportunity to experience such.

Julia O'Rourke
Granite Bay, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I travel two out of four weeks per mont and hands down, Mr G's in the Hyatt has the best food, service and maitre d at any hotel I have stayed at. I would recommend this hotel for quality of food, service and location near the DFW airport. Very good pricing for stay as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I will send this right over to our Food and Beverage director Michele! Thank you for staying with us and I hope you will get to dine at Mister G's on Valentines Day of 2015. What they do for Valentine's Day is my favorite!
Dallas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I recently stayed at the Dallas Hyatt Regency Airport Hotel and received the best treatment I have ever recevied from any Hotel. Now don't get me wrong, I have been treated very good at many places but never from start to finish. There was not one person that I meet from check-in to check -out that didn't impressed me with the smile and service. Great stay.

Robert,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! I will be sure to share this review with our team :)!!!! Please let us know what we can do next time to get perfect scores in every category on your Trip Advisor Review :).
Sacramento, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I chose the Hyatt Regency for convenience. Looking back, I would have chose a hotel away from the airport and saved money for a taxi. Food options at the hotel were very limited unless you're arriving after 6:00 pm. Before that your stuck with food at the lounge or room service. If you have food in your room and it gets cold, there's no microwave for re-heating. The cost of the room is a little much for so little amenities. On top of that, to charge for in-room internet was too much for me. I guess it's okay for a business trip and someone else is footing the bill, but I would take my family there.

Robert,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We do have the 3 restaurants available, and then one 24/7 Coffee Shop with a TO-GO Menu. What hours for Jacob's would you prefer as a guest of the hotel?

What hotels do you normally stay at, and what do you enjoy about them? Please feel free to email me julia.orourke@hyatt.com. I look forward to hearing your feedback 2.0!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dallas
Grand Hyatt DFW
3.5 of 5 stars 126 reviews
Downtown Dallas
#19 of 192 in Dallas
4.0 of 5 stars 1,889 reviews

Been to Hyatt Regency DFW? Share your experiences!