“Great stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hyatt Regency DFW

Save Saved
You added Hyatt Regency DFW to your Saves list
Hyatt Regency DFW
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2334 North International Parkway, Type in DFW Airport into GPS follow signs to Terminal C, Dallas, TX 75261   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Adv Purchase Up To 15%Off
Ranked #38 of 188 Hotels in Dallas
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, Texas
“Great stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I stayed at the DFW Hyatt a couple of weeks ago for a dance convention. The hotel was very prepared for the volume of people that would be at this convention. (This is not always the case when attending these dance conventions.) Check-in, food availability, parking and check-out were all a breeze. The rooms were clean and spacious. The noise level was not bad, considering we were right in the middle of the airport. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
HyattDallasDFWPR, General Manager at Hyatt Regency DFW, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you for your comments from a recent stay with us. We appreciate your specific compliments of our hotel and staff. We look forward to your return visit.

Rusty Macy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Tyler Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Our flight from DFW to Aspen was cancelled due to weather. The next flight out to our location was the next day. Hyatt Regency at DFW was a nice, surprisingly quiet option for us: right at the airport, clean room at good price point. I have been stuck at DFW before and airlines shuttled me off to a hotel I would not return to. This Hyatt Regency will be my default backup plan for delays at DFW going forward.

• Stayed March 2013
Florida, Uruguay
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I recently conducted a professional meeting with 20 of my top colleagues at the Dalloas Fort Worth Airport Hyatt Regency. The facility was great and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. I checked in with a welcome letter and a code for free internet. I was upgraded to a high floor, and had a cheese and fruit platter in my room upon arrival. In addition, I was courteously provided with the fed ex package I was expecting. The fed ex office on the ground level was also very convenient to out meeting area, and helped me ship packages back, and print out last minute agendas, evaluations, etc for the meeting. My coworker was also provided a dinner voucher, which we used for a very heart healthy dinner that evening in the healthy spa like cafe off the lobby area. Also, the gym was great and open 24 hours a day. It was also convenient to DFW airport. I had a great stay and will definitely recommend this hotel to colleagues in the future. Thanks Hyatt Regency DFW for a great stay! :>)

Room Tip: Nothing special, although I had a cool view of the airport, so if you are an aviation buff, perhaps...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your 5 Star Review and comments about our hotel and staff! We are very proud of our associates and will certainly share your appreciation with them. Should your future travel needs bring you to the DFW area again, we do hope you will stay with us again.

Boston, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Watch out for all the extra upgrades the receptionist try's to push on you. Hypoallergenic rooms and buffet/Internet/press a shirt/bottle water (ok deal for businessmen).
Shower is missing a door for a reason I do not know (seen this in Europe once), making every shower experience pretty cold, even with the door shut. It doesn't make sense to me.

• Stayed March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt Regency DFW next to the airport. I felt very comfortable there and everyone I came in contact with was genuinely open and friendly and very supportive. I picked up on the attitude that they are always striving to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Always sensitive to your needs and wanting to help.

Room Tip: Hotel is mostly for quick transients. Most stay for maybe one or two nights. They do have a lot of...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
HyattDallasDFWPR, General Manager at Hyatt Regency DFW, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thank you for your review and comments about our hotel and friendly staff! We are very proud of our associates. Should your future travel needs bring you to the DFW area again, we do hope you will stay with us again.

Miramar, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I took a very uncomfortable shower .The bathtub was clog.Tried everything on my end but nothing that you can resolve got an early flight.imagine taking a shower with not drain huuuhhh!Poor maintenance !

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Philadelphia, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a business meeting and found it to be one of the better conference hotels I've experienced. All of the staff I encountered were extremely friendly and helpful, and the food in the meeting space was excellent. The rooms were spacious, thoughtfully laid out with lots of outlets, and the beds were wonderful. MUCH better than many other hotels I've visited for meetings in the DFW area!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the airport runway -- it's cool to watch the planes move around!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments from a recent stay with us. We appreciate your specific compliments of our staff, food and meeting space. We will certainly pass along your comments to our associates and look forward to your return visit.

Rusty Macy

Been to Hyatt Regency DFW? Share your experiences!