“Nice” 4 of 5 stars
Review of American Airlines Center

American Airlines Center
2500 Victory Ave, Dallas, TX 75219 (Oak Lawn)
214-222-3687
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 115 Attractions in Dallas
Type: Arenas/ Stadiums/ Fields, Sports Complexes, Theaters & Stadiums
Dallas
“Nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011 via mobile

My first encounter I must say was nice. The staff was friendly and helpful and we had a good time. Oh and great location as well.

Dallas, Texas
9 attraction reviews
“All Sporting Events at AAC, excellent entertainment”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

We've been to many Mavericks and Stars games at this location. Good seats, good views, excellent sound system, and AWESOME entertainment when the games were paused.

Visited June 2011
Charlotte, North Carolina
45 attraction reviews
“Really good place for Mavericks Fans.......”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

I loved this place because I am a big fan of Dallas Mavericks. This is the home ground of Dallas Mavericks and watched the NBA championship game of 2011 on May. We really loved this place. This was my 4th time here and really loved it...

Visited May 2011
San Ignacio, Belize
79 attraction reviews
“Concerts, games, circus - great venue!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2010

I've seen more concerts than I can count at the AA Center. It has a good location downtown. Great venue for concerts and the Dallas Stars. Decent parking options too. The security there always seemed to be alert and helpful!

Lewisville, TX
“Well organized and super clean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2009

We went on opening night and on Friday night of the Dinosaurs Alive show. Both nights the center we had great experience with the parking, food service and bathrooms being very nice. This was my first time visiting the center and I was quite impressed. It is very well organized and the staff was very knowledgable and kept the traffic flow going great! I was really impressed with the entire experience.

The show was awesome, too!

Been to American Airlines Center? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage American Airlines Center, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.