“TAKE OUT IS FAB!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
“TAKE OUT IS FAB!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The tomato basil soup & ceaser salad was so good. Even after I was done I wanted more. So bad, so, I went back & did it again. Super good food for a great price. When I visit back to Texas; I'm coming here again, that's for sure.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dallas, Texas
“just....WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Great service, great prices, and the food simply must be tried! Rich, flavorful French style cooking, GREAT deserts...save room for them! This is a chain, so no matter where you are in the Dallas area, you should be able to find a La Madeleines

Visited September 2012
Montreal, Canada
“"La Madeleine" in the Galleria was great, but sadly, it moved away”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Nice service, great food and pleasant atmosphere. What was great is that you had a lady that was speaking French (if you are at ease to speak the language). Great place for pastries and specialized coffees.

Visited May 2012
Dallas, Texas
1,779 reviews 1,779 reviews
1,298 restaurant reviews
“Mainly Go For Breakfast”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I am not a lunch or dinner person for La Madeleine and always always it’s breakfast. The breakfast I get is usually the All american which no one can really mess that up. I have seen the prices continue to rise year after year and once you add the cost of coffee, the prices are reaching the limits I wish to pay.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Awful Selection”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

When traveling people often give you suggestions on where to eat. Well I travel with my dogs and somebody suggested that I eat here for breakfast one day. Well that was a mistake I will never make again. When I travel I want only the finest not la Madeleine French Bakery. They had the worst meat selection I have ever seen and the building was in awful condition. The only reason my dogs got anything at all is because I walked outside where the workers made me keep them and fed them a rat that I caught when it ran out of the kitchen! Awful service and a long line.

• Visited August 2012