“Nice Find Inside North Park Mall” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bakery, French
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Provo, Utah
“Nice Find Inside North Park Mall”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

When the hotel concierge gave us directions to the NorthPark Center mall he added, “If you’re going to have lunch there, be sure to go to La Madeleine.” We’re glad we took his advice! The thing I liked most about this place is that it is fast—walk up to the counter, order, site down and they bring it out. We both had the Roasted Pear & Prosciutto Salad with roasted pecans and bleu cheese crumbles. We also had a cup of their really great mushroom soup. Highly recommend for a quick lunch. I visited with the manager and learned that it is a franchise model. Felt more like owner ran. Very nice. A little pricey.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Frisco, Texas
“Great Winter Lunch Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

It is very much like being in a café in Europe. I love the roaring fireplace & warm wood atmosphere. They have the best Caesar salad. I always bring home a bottle of their salad dressing and Tomato Bisque Soup.

Visited December 2013
Dallas, TX
“Pleasant and reliable.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

La Madeleine was really unique when it was begun in Dallas on the SMU campus (right next to where the George W. Bush library now sits). It is an upbeat, consistent chain now. The original croissants and pastry are a bit more standard now (they used to be hot out of the oven, in many different filled varieties). The Caesar salad (even the "light" variety) is very good - especially when topped by their warm chicken. If you like French food (high in fat), you'll find lots to love in this ever-popular restaurant. My current favorite is the one at Preston/Forest Lane.

Visited October 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I ordered the salmon Cesar salad. It came out cold. Demarcus took it back to warm up the salmon. After the wait, I got it back. It was good just a little dry but add some dressing and I was back in business. Demarcus also, toasted me some bread for me to eat! Great dinner before I watch scandal!

Savannah, Georgia
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was visiting Dallas -Addison- area in mid September and I stopped by at this place to see what an American French Cafe has to offer. I had a great experience with their food, pastry and coffee. I can tell you, this was pretty much my best experience of Dallas. The lady behind the counter was French and very nice and friendly. Their coconut cream cake along with a great cup of cappuccino was delicious! Next day I returned for lunch and used my little coupon book she offered me the previous day with full of savings. I had their tomato soup followed by the pesto chicken pasta. My mouth still gets watery just by talking about it. I can recommend this restaurant to anybody who's in the Addison/Galleria area.

• Visited September 2013