“Pleasant and reliable.” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dallas, TX
“Pleasant and reliable.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

La Madeleine was really unique when it was begun in Dallas on the SMU campus (right next to where the George W. Bush library now sits). It is an upbeat, consistent chain now. The original croissants and pastry are a bit more standard now (they used to be hot out of the oven, in many different filled varieties). The Caesar salad (even the "light" variety) is very good - especially when topped by their warm chicken. If you like French food (high in fat), you'll find lots to love in this ever-popular restaurant. My current favorite is the one at Preston/Forest Lane.

Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I ordered the salmon Cesar salad. It came out cold. Demarcus took it back to warm up the salmon. After the wait, I got it back. It was good just a little dry but add some dressing and I was back in business. Demarcus also, toasted me some bread for me to eat! Great dinner before I watch scandal!

Savannah, Georgia
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was visiting Dallas -Addison- area in mid September and I stopped by at this place to see what an American French Cafe has to offer. I had a great experience with their food, pastry and coffee. I can tell you, this was pretty much my best experience of Dallas. The lady behind the counter was French and very nice and friendly. Their coconut cream cake along with a great cup of cappuccino was delicious! Next day I returned for lunch and used my little coupon book she offered me the previous day with full of savings. I had their tomato soup followed by the pesto chicken pasta. My mouth still gets watery just by talking about it. I can recommend this restaurant to anybody who's in the Addison/Galleria area.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida
“Love the French Onion soup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

You can not go wrong with anything you order from this location. I am partial to the French Onion soup or the chicken salad. Always fresh and a great value!

Visited June 2013
San Angelo, Texas
“Awful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stopped for a dessert after lunch.i got a lime pie.the filling was runny with the smell of evaporated cream.the shell was tough to eat.they need to improve their quality.

• Visited August 2013