“Wedding cake - beautiful and delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 72 Dessert in Dallas
Cuisines: Bakeries
Arlington, Texas
“Wedding cake - beautiful and delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

Our daughter's wedding cake was from Panini Bakery. It was beautiful and very delicious. We had so many compliments from our guests about the cakes. Sophie was very helpful and reasonably priced.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Frisco, Texas
“Really good cake! And lots more!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My favorite! Very nice bakery in Dallas. Lots of cakes, cookies, cupcakes and other treats. People there are always sweet!
Wedding cakes in the window, but they have stuff for every occasion inside. Try it, you'll be happy you did!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, TX
“Best Wedding Cake I've ever had and not because it was my wedding cake”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

After shopping around Dallas, this was the best and most reasonably priced wedding cake we came across. We took Sophie's suggestion to do a different flavor for each layer of cake. We had the white buttercream and strawberries, chocolate, and almond. Each layer was delicious. I also love that for your first anniversary they will make you a new cake included in the price if you send them a photo. No old freezer burnt cake that's not great anymore. They copied a cake photo I found and matched the flower color perfectly. It was exactly what I wanted.

They also had the best cake tasting. We had it at 9 am on a saturday and had between 5 to 8 decent slices of cake to try. We knew we would have plenty to eat before so we didn't eat breakfast and couldn't finish the plate of cake slices. A more well-known Dallas cake place had one inch slices of dry cake without icing to try of more than 10 to 15 cakes. It was a joke of a cake tasting and nowhere near as good as Panini's. They're worth a cake tasting. I recommended a friend to them, and she used their amazing cupcakes for their wedding.

We got married almost 5 years ago and still buy cakes from them for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. It's my go to place for a really good cake... no other bakery compares to the moistness and flavor. For individual cakes for a little party, it's expensive, but a quality cake in a surprisingly large size.

If I could change one thing about them, I'd wish they were more open to flavor options. They do something like 5-10 cake options, but for a regular cake they won't do something like a white buttercream icing on the outside with the chocolate mousse cake. They did it for my wedding since it's a white cake of course, but not for one of their regular cakes.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dallas, Texas
“Amazing Cake!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Wow. All I can say is we selected Panini for my daughter's wedding cake and we were not disappointed. Not only were the cakes beautiful, but they were hands-down the best cake we've ever tasted.

• Visited April 2013
rougejenn
“Best Cakes Ever!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We used Panini for our wedding cake and I couldn't be happier I've had a lot of wedding cakes in Dallas and Panini's taste the best!! The almond buttercream is to die for! Not only did it taste good it looked amazing the cake was a show stopper! We went with a simple, natural, elegant design and they pulled it off! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a delicious and beautiful cake!

• Visited November 2011