“A Cut Above” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Ennis, Texas
“A Cut Above”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Food is always excellent, then I really enjoy the American Chinese cuisine preparation. The new items on the menu and specials keep it easy to go back to. Great value of the money. Service is always good.

Visited March 2013

texas
“Always Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good quality food and great bar. Good drinks and good sides along with Great Speciality dishes. I love the Orange Chicken

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Texas
“This is not Asian food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stopped here without knowing what I was getting into. I could not even eat my food it was so awful. I lived in Southeast Asia for 15 years - this food tastes nothing like actual Asian food.

Visited September 2012
Dallas, TX
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

Just beware on weekends and holidays long wait - its in a busy mall.
If you get the right table really nice for a group, service has always been very good.

Visited November 2012
Dallas, Texas
2,023 reviews 2,023 reviews
1,483 restaurant reviews
“Good food Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We arrived early thus parking and seating was not an issue. We were promptly greeted and seated and our order taken a short time alter. We had an excellent waiter.

We ordered the pepper steak, almond/cashew chicken and orange peel chicken. The entrees came with brown or white rice. In addition we had the sweet and sour soup. The soup was rather thick and spicy however it was good. All of the entrees were very good. I personally had the pepper steak and the sweet peppers were fresh and crisp. Best I have had in quite some time. There was a good amount of the beef steak and it was delicious. My spouse has the chicken and she felt it too was excellent. The amount of food is good. They will bring you additional rice if you ask for it.

I could not have ask for better service as our water glasses were filled several times. Prices are somewhat on the high side as the total bill for the three entrees, included tax and tip came to $56. Lunch prices we noticed are must less expensive Monday thru Saturday.

• Visited March 2013