“Great Italian Restaurant! A real Gem!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sal's Pizza & Restaurant

Sal's Pizza & Restaurant
2525 Wycliff Ave, Dallas, TX 75219-2551 (Northwest Dallas-love Field)
214-522-1828
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Northwest Dallas-love Field
Deux-Montagnes, Canada
“Great Italian Restaurant! A real Gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

A colleague of mine an I went to Sal's restaurant on Wycliff Avenue in Dallas. We were skeptic at first when we saw the little mall where it is located but we were absolutely delighted once we got in. A hole in the wall but what a great hole!

I had the Tortellini Alfredo and my colleague the Linguine Alfredo; the BEST Tortellini I had in a long time. Yum! Yum!

The waitress recommended the house dressing for the salad; my taste buds exploded! Great dressing.

The place Rocks, the staff is friendly & efficient, the price is right and if you go on Tuesdays like we did, you can get a draft beer for 2 bucks! Do I need to say more?

We WILL be back!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Dallas, Texas
“Great Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013

Great hole in the wall pizza joint! delivery, dine in or take out. The meatball subs are some of the best!

Visited July 2013
“Lobby service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas for market (see my review on it before you book) needless to say the hotel was horrible in search of food that isnt insanely priced I found Sal's. Omg the girl on the phone was super nice we got a large meat lovers pizza two drinks and the most amazing tiramisu for $26 bucks! I highly recommend Sal's! The guy delivered it to the lobby and several other ppl had ordered as well. 5 stars! Amazing!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Antonio, Texas
“Out of town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Called long distance . Surprise for my 5 boys(not all mine). They were professional and accommodating. The pizzas were Extra large and covered with toppings, no skimpin. I would highly recommend Sal's to anyone who wants a really good pizza. Would be happy to do business again, Wish they were in San Antonio. Thank you

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tampa, FL
“Pizza was ok fresh, terrible left over.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

After reading some good reviews about Sal's we decided to try it out. They only have two high chairs, so if you are the third family needing a high chair you are out of luck. We were family number three... It is not an enjoyable dining experience to wrestle a one year old and play the "pass the baby back and forth to take turns eating" game. That said, the pizza was huge for the price, however the taste was just ok. We always get an extra large pizza whenever we eat pizza out because we love cold pizza the next day for breakfast! This pizza was terrible the next day. We couldn't even finish it. There are too many other pizza places in Dallas for us to try to return to Sal's.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere