“Very Good Downtown BBQ” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Baker's Ribs

Baker's Ribs
3033 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75226 (East Dallas)
214-748-5433
Neighborhood: East Dallas
Olney, Maryland
“Very Good Downtown BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was actually my second choice. My first pick had just closed. I certainly don't feel like I lost out. Even though this was a take-out order, and I didn't actually start eating it for an hour, the chicken was juicy and cooked very nicely. The ribs were very good, too. Thought the combo was priced reasonably, too. Oh, there's free ice cream here, too.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Hollis, Oklahoma
“Very good bbq”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

Loved the ribs and the brisket. Sauce is exactly as I like it. Best bbq that I have eaten in the Dallas area although I have yet to try the place at the Farmers Market that everyone is raving about.

Visited May 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Baker's Ribs in Deep Ellum! Terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Baker's Ribs BBQ is really a great value for the money. The menu choices are good and prices very reasonable. Chopped beef is yummy, add their sauce and it's a good as any I've ever had. The chicken is moist and flavorful. The baked potato is delicious. Fried pies for the brave ones with an appetite. The Deep Ellum restaurant is charming, well staffed, well run and friendly! Great value and quality!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mesquite, Texas
“The Baker's Rib on 2202 N Galloway Ave, Mesquite, TX”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Here it is Memorial weekend and I have a choice. I can either go to Soulmans's BBQ or Baker's Ribs BBQ. So I thought for a minute and decided on Bakers Ribs ( wanted their fried pies) / Mouth was watering for Ribs . Now I will tell you that I don't eat ribs very seldom because I feel that ribs or a waste because after all you paying for a lots of bone right? Ok so I told them that I was wanting an order of delicious ribs. I got it to go which is always a mistake because you can't always turn around and drive all the way back if your not happy . Well, I was I was not happy with the ribs. I could not chew them and they were very tough. The sides we ok and the peach pie was good . If you want sugar free pies you have to go to another of there restaurants since they do not offer them any more. Perhaps the other Bakers Ribs are good but this one I do not recommend for ribs.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Baker's Ribs Deep Ellum is so good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Baker's Ribs in Deep Ellum is one of my favorite Texas BBQ restaurants!!!

The baked potato with chopped beef on top is delicious! Around $8.75!

Easy to get to and free parking, it is so fast, faaasssstttt and really good quality!!!

I rate this 5 stars because it is one of the best tasting BBQ in Texas just as good as Up in Smoke!

Wicked fried pies! Oh man it is so wicked I cheap at least once a week and go for it!

Great atmosphere, seat yourself, self serve ice cream at the end is free!

BBQ...BBQ...where are you? In Dallas in Deep Ellum go get it!

• Visited February 2013