“Restaurant Week” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Mansion at Turtle Creek Restaurant

The Mansion at Turtle Creek Restaurant
2821 Turtle Creek Blvd, Dallas, TX 75219-4802 (Oak Lawn)
214-559-2100
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The Mansion at Turtle Creek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 3,034 restaurants in Dallas
Cross street: Turtle Creek and Gillespie
New Castle, Pennsylvania
“Restaurant Week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Last night my husband and I joined our daughter and her boyfriend for a special dinner to kick off Restaurant Week. The setting was beautiful, the waitstaff helpful and the food delicious. We ordered the three course dinner offered for Restaurant Week and all of our choices were excellent. The waitress consulted with the sommelier to bring us appropriate -- and affordable -- wines to complement our food choices. This was a splurge but well worth the money spent. I highly recommend for a special night out--like the 44th anniversary we were celebrating.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

80% Recommend
silicon valley
“excellent chef”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2013

The setting is beautiful with a blend of a european style room with modern touches.Excellent waitstaff varied menu.Excellent food.

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas
“My choice? The Library”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Ambience (ambiance) and service is the key factor to fine dining. If you are not a King or Queen you will think of yourself as such after your experience at The Mansion ranging from valet to the Somelier to the Maitre d'. The food is par excellent thus not even questionable or necessary to discuss including ordering off the menu which I customarily do because I am a picky eater. If your finances cannot handle a place such as this I suggest you save until you can afford this luxurious experience. My 1977 Marc V (at the time) was parked up front with the Rolls. As I said . . . King or Queen. . .

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Austin, Texas
“A Lovely Dinner in a Beautiful Room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Excellent service and food. I am a vegetarian and they had a vegetarian tasting menu! It was tremendous! The room is stunning … the original living room of this epic mansion.

Very expensive. But really wonderful.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Shanghai, China
“good but nothing extraordinary”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

I loved my entree of Halibut. It was well seasoned and prepared. My boyfriend's dish of pork belly was not really that exciting. Too much going on the plate. Dessert was lovely.

Service needs some improvement. When we sat down, service was rather slow. We mentioned this to the maitre d'. Our request was heeded. We definitely got the attention we needed but it was rather distracting. There were too many people coming and going by our table doing different stuff. Changing of silverware was done 5-6 times and we only had a 3-course dinner. Not sure if this was the waiter's way of being efficient. But overall, we had a great evening as we got to meet and chatted (pretty much the whole night - we surely closed the restaurant) with a wonderful couple seated next to our table.

Visited July 2013

Been to The Mansion at Turtle Creek Restaurant? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage The Mansion at Turtle Creek Restaurant, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.