We were in downtown Dallas at the Sheraton for a convention and wondered where we could eat. The hotel restaurant was great, but VERY expensive. People recommended this place, and we can see why!
What we liked:
1. The prices! Compared to most other venues here, the prices were very reasonable.
2. The food is great! We tried various baked goods that they offered, and everything was superb! Plain and simple!
3. Everything else we tried was great, too. Various sandwiches and meals. Everything was very tasty!
4. The staff was friendly and courteous.
5. Very convenient to the hotel. We didn't have to go outside since the two buildings are linked via skywalks over the streets.
What we didn't like:
1. Nothing..... except the fact that they cater mainly to the businesses in the area. As such, they were closed on Saturday & Sunday, as well as the fact that they closed early each day. This disappointed many folks at the convention we attended since so many went over there after it closed to get a meal. They close around 4:00pm! Too bad for us!.....