“Great trip” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1997, Fun Dallas Tours has been the best source in Dallas and Fort Worth for group and private tours. Our guides are dedicated professionals who make your visit unique, with local history, fun facts, and an in-depth knowledge that only comes from years of living in North Texas. We promise you an outstanding vacation experience. Please join us as we take you to our favorite places in Dallas and Fort Worth, and see why our guests say we offer one of America's best sightseeing experiences.
Aiea, Hawaii
“Great trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Alex is quite a character, full of stories, and full of personality. He made the trip lots of fun and made sure we had plenty of time to see each of the attractions

Visited October 2013

Alex S, Manager at Fun Dallas Tours, responded to this review, July 26, 2014
Dear Robert &Aiea,
It's a pleasure to read that you are enjoyed your tour. We are most grateful for your recommendation.

Moorhead, Minnesota
“Dallas/Southfork Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

My husband and I are from Minnesota. We were in Dallas for a Conference and had just one free day to see the sights. Mark, our tour guide, not only provided us with an interesting commentary on all the various landmarks of this fabulous city, but made our day even better by sharing his insight and perspectives on a multitude of topics. It was truly a delightful experience, and the best six hours of our time in Dallas.

Alex S, Owner at Fun Dallas Tours, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
It is always a joy to hear that we impress and delight.
Thank you so much.
London, United Kingdom
64 attraction reviews
“Perfect way to see Dallas in an afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I'm travelling alone so needed a tour to show me around Dallas and this one did not disappoint. Mark collected me from my hotel (and dropped me back at the end for far less than a taxi would have cost) and was the perfect guide. He was fun, interesting and knowledgable. The ride was very comfortable - I was sat up front and there were two couples in the back and we stopped off at some great places with plenty of time to wander around and take photos. I had a great time and am so glad I did it. I wish I was here for longer so Mark could take me out to Fort Worth!

Alex S, Owner at Fun Dallas Tours, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind compliments and high praise. We appreciate it so much.

We hope you will return, again, soon.
Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
“Tour of Dallas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Our party of four was treated to a fun-filled three hours touring Dallas with Shane. He showed us all of downtown, pointing out many interesting facts along the way. We got out of the vehicle and walked around Dealey Plaza while Shane told us many interesting facts about the Kennedy assassination. We then saw Deep Ellum, the Texas State Fair Grounds, Highland Park, the Dallas Farmer's Market, and more! We were sorry it was our last day in Dallas because we saw many things we wanted an even closer look at. I can't recommend this tour company more!!

Alex S, Owner at Fun Dallas Tours, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Dear Guest, Thank you for your beautiful compliments.We always appreciates the high praise. Your feedback helps guide our continuous enhancements. We look forward to your next time. Kindest regards
Dayton, Ohio
“Dallas Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I enjoyed both the Dallas city tour and the tour of the Kennedy Memorial Site. The tour driver was very kind and knowledgeable concerning the entire tour. I highly recommend the Fun Tour for anyone visiting Dallas, and surrounding area. You will not only get a great tour of Dallas, but a great history lesson on the Kennedy assassination.

Visited August 2013

Alex S, Owner at Fun Dallas Tours, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
We are most grateful for your high praise. Please do come back soon, Thank you! Warmest regards