“Fun times 10!!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #1 of 90 Activities in Dallas
Type: Segway Tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Nation offers 6 exciting segway tours daily. Our tours visit many of downtown Dallas's historic sites including the famous Dealey Plaza, JFK Memorial, Victory Park, American Airlines Center, Pioneer Plaza, City Hall, Thanks-Giving Square and much more! We have tours that accommodate everyone's interest, ranging from our Historical, Fun Facts, and Sightseeing Tours. It's truely an activity your whole family or the whole office can enjoy!
Woodland Park, Colorado
“Fun times 10!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My brother-in-law said, "My face hurts!" and I said, "Why?". He replied, "From smiling so much!" This is from a 56-year-old insurance public risk control manger. Do I need to say more? Doug, our guide, was the icing on the cake and made our tour not just fun but informative. My 24-year-old step-son and 18 year-old niece had a blast too.

Visited October 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Bachelorette Segway tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

My friends and I took the Dallas Segway tour for my bachelorette party. We all LOVED it!!! it was a great time. Of course riding the segway is the most of the experience and fun, but having the right type of guide is very important! Our guides Seth and Cameron (sorry to put your names out there) were enthusiastic and accommodating to our needs. They were very flexible letting us take our time taking pictures and making sure we were having a good time. They have a very good knowledge of the city, and also a great sense of humor. I am so glad we decided to this Segway tour!

Visited July 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
“16th. Birthday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

A special day, my daughter's 16th. birthday. Wanting something 'different' and 'special' she came up with the idea of a Segway tour in Dallas in the afternoon and dinner for all at a trendy restaurant.

She had done a Segway tour in Portugal the month before so knew how much fun it could be. She researched the various Segway Tour vendors in Dallas and settled on Segway Nation Tours. Boy, looking back, THAT WAS THE RIGHT DECISION!

On Sunday afternoon we met our "tour guide", Camron, who took the girls through the safety drills. He did an outstanding job considering my daughter was the only girl that had ever ridden a Segway; and her experience was one afternoon ride.

Knowing that Camron probably had a preplanned trip of downtown Dallas I asked him to listen to the girls comments for signs of boredom and move on if they were not 'tuned in'. He did just that. The girls (one and all) commented that this was the best birthday party and the most fun they have ever had. Their enthusiasm was evident at dinner as all they talked about was their Segway Nation tour; the ride and how considerate Camron had been.

I would, without hesitation, recommend Segway Nation Tours.

Camron hit the nail on the head! Beside that he addressed my concern about the safety of six 16 year girls and one 18 year old girl in the downtown area; not one of the girls expressed any anxiety after the trip was over, Camron took extremely good care of them

Visited September 2013
McKinney, Texas
7 attraction reviews
“A fun way to see Dallas. Segways are a BLAST!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I (both in our 70's) have ridden Segways in Prague and Rome. We were excited to learn that Dallas now has Segway tours. I arranged a Segway tour for seven of our family, ages 14-71. I was the only one who had ever been on a Segway before. Everyone learned really fast and we were off on a fun filled tour of downtown Dallas. It has been many years since I worked in Dallas and I was surprised at all the beautiful parks and features. Everyone had a blast and now all the grandkids want Segways (keep dreaming).

A great experience for out of town guests and family.

Cameron was a great tour guide.

I highly recommend this experience.

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great Sunday morning”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed this tour. On Sunday morning, the traffic on the streets was very light, making it easy to get around. The tour guides were outstanding; they seemed to really care about everyone's enjoyment. I was nervous about the "driving the Segway", but after 5 minutes, I felt like a pro.

Visited August 2013