“Great experience!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Great experience!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We just had a bachelorette weekend and stayed here! It was incredible! The suite was amazing, great location, and wonderful view of downtown! Jakilce helped us with every detail helping us get cabs and even reservations at restaurants that didn't take reservations! It was wonderful! Highly recommended!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Louisville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was in town for a conference and had an amazing stay at the NYLO South Side. The vibe is very cool and chic. Honestly, I probably would have felt like the hotel was too cool for me but the staff was amazing and made me feel so comfortable. Lawrence at the front desk oozed professionalism and Darrique, a manager, was fantastic shuttling guests around the city.

The room was well appointed, with a large bed and a huge window that got great light. Honestly, the only thing I would have changed about the room was a bathtub instead of the shower.

Common areas are beautiful. I ate breakfast at the hotel one morning and my french toast was delicious. The rooftop bar and pool is amazing- go up there just to read a book and enjoy the Dallas skyline.

San Francisco, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013

NYLO Dallas South Side has such great energy... from the eclectic lobby, to comfortable rooms, to SODA Bar and its amazing rooftop view... you'll feel like you just stepped off a tour bus. Finally a place with staff that get it! You'll engage with understanding and caring folks who know the area, and go above and beyond to do the little things that will make your stay better. After a brief stay here for business in the area, I'm definitely a fan. From now on when I'm looking for a place to stay when traveling (professionally or personally), I'll look to NYLO first!

Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked with NYLO Dallas Southside and what I got far exceeded my expectations. If you are looking for a big hotel feel, this is not the right place for you - but if you are looking for a personalized service with the feeling of having your very own space with a unique experience then book today! The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed I have ever slept in. The restaurant has a great little bistro menu for dinners - with a french onion soup that will knock your socks off. The roof top pool and bar offers a great little get away to sit and watch the skyline. Internet is free, Bottle water is free! Huge TV's that swivle to let you watch from anywhere in the room. Great big comfy reading chairs! The Best Part of the stay is the incredible service I received everywhere in the hotel. The front desk staff, the service staff in the kitchen, the Food & Beverage Manager and housekeeping staff all went out of their way to do what ever it takes to make the guests feel at home. They are quick to go out of their way to do little things that they know will make your day better. Customer service was outstanding all the way around. I will definitely stay again.

Blackwell, Oklahoma
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

A friend and I traveled to Dallas from Oklahoma to see a show at the Palladium, which is a hop, skip and a jump away from this hotel. Despite the great location, the hotel staff was by far the shining star at this hotel. They were friendly, patient and though we had a little mix up with our own personal funds, they treated us kindly and with respect. The hotel itself is designed very art deco, and is a "green" hotel, meaning you will be using your key card to be able to use lights in your room. I thought this was fine, though a bit odd. It seemed to me if the hotels guests were concerned about the planets well being enough to book a green hotel, they would just turn off the lights themselves...but I digress. The pool is a rooftop pool, very cool looking, and is next to a bar. The only issue is the pool is a tad on the small side. The room was clean, and the bed was super comfortable. The bottled water is free, (huge plus) and the staff really helps when there is an issue with your room. We did have a little trip up when my friend got stuck in the bathroom because the sliding door came off the railing (which seemed to happen a bit too easily) and I was able to hear the guests in the neighboring room chatting quite clearly, which I could see might cause an issue for business travelers who really need some sound sleep, but for us, coming back from a concert where we stood under speakers, we slept just fine. All in all, the hotel was a nice one. I would stay there again but not with my kids, (it isn't really the right atmosphere).

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

The Nylo southside is a great hotel. Very cool, low key, and yet can stand up to the boutiquey spots in dallas. I live in Dallas and stayed there for a one night get away and had an amazing time. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Just the right amount of hospitality without seeming forced or stuffy. The pool deck bar was great! great drinks, beautiful atmosphere. Chef Jerry also took care of us, by checking on my group. I have never felt more welcome and relaxed. The room was beautiful, modern cool decor but still maintaing the comfort. I had a great nights sleep, and Chef Jerry de la Riva excellent job on breakfast. I would recommend this place to friends from out of town and have already planned my next stay-cation!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Red Oak, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

The hotel has was beautiful.

The staff I spoke with where friendly, helpful, attentive, and made me feel welcome. The rooms were extremely comfortable and stylish. I saw a people of all ages enjoying the hotel. Not just one specific age group. The rooftop bar (with pool) has the most AMAZING view. The drinks are delicious. There is a shuttle service to drive you to near by restaurants or music venues. There are pool tables, tvs, and I think I even saw computers available for use through out the hotel.

The looks of the hotel looks expensive, the staff are dressed nicely, the rooms are a great price, and yet you dont have the that "uptight" feeling.

I LOVED my stay at the NYLO. Will recomend it to anyone:)

It would be great place to stay for a bachelorette party or something along those line. Its close to Dallas, and you could even stay there. They have a restaurant and the rooftop bar is very popular at night.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Been to NYLO Dallas South Side? Share your experiences!