“Best Burger in Dallas” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dallas,Tx
“Best Burger in Dallas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Truly the best burger I have had in Dallas. And the fries. No one comes close. In house made, thin, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside and I ate every crumb. My husband could not believe that I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with green chile as I am a salad/ grilled chicken lunch person. Surprise. Will I be back? You betcha. Warning - parking is tight and the eating area is outside. I actually didn't mind eating under the umbrella as the food didn't cool off - it was about 92 in the shade.

Visited August 2013

Dallas, Texas
“my go to place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

this place makes one of the best hamburgers in Dallas. You cannot beat the price compared to other burger joints. Get there early during lunch to beat the rush. The staff can be over the place sometimes but otherwise I love this place.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Texas
“My favorite burger joint.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Nothing fancy just good food. Burgers are the best. Lots of variety to choose from, but I'm stuck on the "Straight Up" with bacon. The meat to bun ratio is just right for me. I do not like too much bun. Their buns are very fresh and not gummy. Do not pass up getting the fries and although you get a generous serving you will not want to share, so make your dining companions get their own. If you have room for dessert, the single serve pies are yummy!They offer other entrees besides burgers. Sometime I'll eat there a couple of times in row so I can get my burger fix and then try something else the next day.

Be prepared to wait, this place is very busy but they move the line along very fast and service is friendly. There is only a counter that seats about 10 on the inside. Most of the seating is outdoor patio.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Get there early”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Great food and friendly people. Love the fleetwood sandwich, pork, ham and bacon, who doesn't love three types of pig in one sandwich?!

Visited May 2013
Dallas, Texas
“the 1st visit of what I anticipate will be many more to come”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My daughter read some good things about this burger place, I looked them up, reviewed then menu and thought we should give it a try.

At first a little intimidating as you are not sure where the entrance is, we walked right by it and ended up in the outside dining area behind OSK. The we back tracked and I think went in the out door (doors are not marked!) but did fond the end of the line. There were 4 of us and we were all impressed with our slection, we have 1 Straight Up, 2 Stock Cheese and 1 Do it Murph style (mine) which was such a nice blend of sweet & a hint of heat. Some fries and Iced teas. The tea was nice as it was not cloudy tea, a very clean clear refreshing tea in my opinion.

Were not able to try the pies as they had some equipment malfunction the previous day and had to choose between cooking burgers or deserts and they chose burgers. This was good as it will definitely make us go back just to try the pies after were eat another burger or sandwich.

I want to be a frequenter but I would think it is a "fair weather" place for our taste as it has minimal seating inside and the outside is well, outside. I was a tad on the cool side today and can only imagine the heat of the summer. I certainly hope to learn more about how we work around this environmental issue.

To sum it up again though, GREAT food and we will be back and suggest that you give it a try.

• Visited April 2013